Join for free
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:29 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Um...ah. Yes-point taken. Mayhap one should be just a tad more specific...ok...one referred to the ever-delectable daughter of good old John,himself a fair contributor to certain epics,such as 'Ice cold in Alex'.How'er,t'is the beauteous Hayley that holds one's heart ever entrapped...such enchanting beauty is a joy to behold...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:37 AM

Supporting actresses can be more appealing in certain circumstances.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 07:42 AM

Mind you, the Stones saw fit for a tribute, was it Honky Tonk Women?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 10:08 AM

Yet another slant on Film stars....

Funny how the mind works when viewing the film stars as a child and then as an adult. For me as a nipper Flash Gordon was the big man who was there to save me and the planet at all cost...In real life he could have actually have been 4 foot nothing in his socks but it mattered not as he was my on screen hero....it was that simple.

Then as the years slipped by the screen idols took on a different meaning. They were mostly handsome, always brave and sometimes daringly sexy.....and this is where the mind stepped in. Many had their favourites picture plastered all over their bedroom walls and would walk a mile just to watch one of their films... then go home and dream all kinds of wonderful dreams all of which including being loved or rescued by said actress or actor.

Me...well I had figured out along with Flash and Alan Ladd that size apparently does matter and whilst the screen blows things out of all proportion they were still just actors, huge or not living too far away from our street to matter...and worshipping from afar never did amount to much.

Apart from that I was happily giving my heart to lads more my own age, size and who were far more accessible.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 09:21 PM

“To Kill a Mocking Bird” that was a truly great book and film Pug.
I’m afraid I couldn’t see the attraction in Hayley Mills either, except maybe the time she flashed her bum in the film “The Family Way”, to see that on the screen back in 1966 was a rare rear sight indeed. My one and only screen goddess was Marilyn Monroe., with Diana Dors as a close second, not for their acting abilities, they just looked great to me when they were in their haydays.

All the stories we heard about Alan Ladd size, his female lead stars had to be specially selected by height, and when they couldn’t get the right sized girl to fit the part and had to use one taller than him they had to dig a long trench for her to walk alongside him.
He was renown for his remarkable ability of falling asleep standing up when on set, on one occasion he was making a western with John Wayne and Ladd had nodded off while wearing a sombrero, as a cameraman was maneuvering his camera around the scene Wayne whispers to him “Don’t kick that big hat fella, there’s a man under it”
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:59 AM

That mention of Hayley Mills bare bum got me thinking.

All this talk about Loo roll panic buying had me peeking into the bathroom cupboard to see if I did have the necessaries. I have 2 tucked away and one on the go so if nothing untowards occurs I'm OK till my next shop.

Feeling at peace with the world I wandered into the garden and saw the next door neighbours dog do its bit for the doggy world and then clean itself by neatly sliding it's rear end along the grass.....and then it struck me...why don't we do that if there is a shortage! Eureka.

Disregarding the sight of an elderly old gal sliding her bare arse along the lawn think of the benefits....good for the grass, cost nothing and air freshner thrown in free of charge..

Bet your glad you didn't think of that.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 04:09 PM

I was just thinking of all the ladies up in the local on Bingo night. Funny enough the back wall of the ladies toilets is also the back wall at the end of Mrs Kelly’s garden and her beautiful lawn, all the landlord need do is make a door in the wall and the women would have all the grass they need, mind you Mrs Kelly cuts her grass very tight so one would have to squat down hard to achieve satisfaction, as for permission from Mrs Kelly, it wouldn’t be needed, the lawn could be confiscated under the emergency powers act, and no jacks roll sure is an emergency in a world where we have all got used to soft wipes on our soft parts, problem solved, muchos grassy asses.

The native Americans had that problem sorted, they wore a piece of cloth at the front and back of their private parts, it had a dual role, it preserved modesty and acted as loo roll at the same time. With regular washing those cloths lasted a long time and were kind to the environment, think of the old babies nappies.

I see a wealthy 60 year old Polish woman has given birth to a baby girl, she had special treatment and monitored all the way through her pregnancy, both are doing fine.
But that’s nothing compared to a woman in Egypt, she was 400 years old when she became a Mummy. Boom! boom!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I was just thinking of all the ladies up in the local on Bingo night. Funny enough the back wall of the ladies toilets is also the back wall at the end of Mrs Kelly’s garden and her beautiful lawn, all the landlord need do is make a door in the wall and the women would have all the grass they need, mind you Mrs Kelly cuts her grass very tight so one would have to squat down hard to achieve satisfaction, as for permission from Mrs Kelly, it wouldn’t be needed, the lawn could be confiscated under the emergency powers act, and no jacks roll sure is an emergency in a world where we have all got used to soft wipes on our soft parts, problem solved, muchos grassy asses.

The native Americans had that problem sorted, they wore a piece of cloth at the front and back of their private parts, it had a dual role, it preserved modesty and acted as loo roll at the same time. With regular washing those cloths lasted a long time and were kind to the environment, think of the old babies nappies.

I see a wealthy 60 year old Polish woman has given birth to a baby girl, she had special treatment and monitored all the way through her pregnancy, both are doing fine.
But that’s nothing compared to a woman in Egypt, she was 400 years old when she became a Mummy. Boom! boom!
Good one Jem!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 07:42 PM

Yebbut,can you imagine the look on her chap's face when she informed him,Jem?!? I bet he just crumbled...
solo
UK

11-10-2019, 09:25 AM

Brilliant...or as Frank Carson would say "that's a cracker" however it has left me with a song that has been going around my head...what do they call them Earworms!. Still the old mummifiers would have sorted that problem out quick enough then stuck a bandage on. Job done.

Looks like that old Pharoahs curse thingie is now active on Pizzas. Pizza Hut and KFC are within spitting distance of the Pyramids and the Spinx which I am sure over the years has miffed the mummies somewhat.

Bet they all got together and said "enough is enough.. lets wrap this up"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top