Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 06:51 PM

Re: Santa Paws is coming

This is Keightley my secret boxer opening his pressie, a jumbone, poor boy gets the same every year.

I entered a competition on line and won a goodie bag which had a squeakie ball amongst other things in it. He found it and commandeered it for his own.

I remembered then that he always loved those squeaky newspapers and I should have got him one of those for christmas so Im going to go and get him one as a belated present when the shops are open again.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 07:33 PM

Very sweet pictures Bridie I am feeling a bit guilty I didn't buy Chloe a present
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 07:56 PM

oh poor Chloe,we didnt get one for phee either but aneighbour bought her a dogs soft toy which she tried to tear to bits so we had to take it off her when she wasnt looking.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 07:58 PM

oh I had forgotten all about the newspaper, it is soft and doesnt need a lot of teeth to sceak it, from the grey hairs round the mouth i can see he and Phee are about the same age.I mean the dog of course, not you.
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 08:13 PM

He will be 10 in February.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 09:10 PM

Aw what lovely photos Bridie.

I'm pleased to see that I am not the only one not to buy pressies for their pets I have done in the past but not for a number of years now, they have me which is the best pressie they will ever get
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2011, 02:20 AM

Keightley is a beauty Bridie and a big secret to hide! I love his expression. They love jumbones don't they? Sometimes my old Murphy would get one caught on his top fang and come over to me to prise it off, he did look funny.
Bridie
northants

26-12-2011, 03:58 PM

He is a very big secret and a noisy one too sometimes. The girls had little mini jumbones, big mistake, Daisy-mae got it stuck on her face hair and chewed a big chunk off.

I need to see what the damage is next time I brush it all out but may have made her quite lopsided and she wont get a chance to grow it back now for crufts. My own daft fault for not making sure it was all tied back properly as I usually do.

Not that she stands a chance a crufts but I dont want her to look too daft against the other perfect exhibits.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2011, 04:08 PM

Oh dear, she would never look daft, she's such a pretty little love. Do you have to cut it out?
I remember eating some buttered ritz crackers (those little round things) and chucking one at Murphy to eat every now and then. I didn't see him eat them up but they had somehow disappeared? When he turned his huge head I saw three stuck onto the side of his face, he didn't know they were there (dork) and was sniffing around searching for them.
Bridie
northants

26-12-2011, 04:19 PM

Oh, thats made me laugh. What was Murphy then to have such a hairy face that he didnt notice crackers stuck to it.

I used to have a dog called Murphy he was a terrier x, lovely boy, he was with us for 15 years. I did have to cut it out in the end and she has done it before so I should have learned my lesson but sadly I didnt, she chewed the end of her ear hair off last time and one was about 2 inches shorter than the other.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top