Join for free
Page 9 of 46 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 03:21 PM

Re: Kenneth Noye

Originally Posted by galty ->
I don't think a person on a life sentence can leave the country.

They are subject to restrictions.

Could be wrong on that BUT
He isn't on a life sentence. That has already been served.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
That’s not going to happen in this case as he’s not going to be living in this country is he ?
He has undergone programmes to learn how to control his previous anger issues .The results seem to be the basis on which those who decide these matters have been assured of .

Re how would I feel if I found out ,altho it would be so extremely unlikely , I had a murderer living close by . The question is therefore irrelevant in my opinion.
I think you’re getting things out of all proportion quite honestly .
Errr I beg to differ it’s a simple question .
How would you feel if your new neighbour turned out to be a newly released murderer .
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
He isn't on a life sentence. That has already been served.

He is on licence and his licence conditions may exclude foreign travel.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Errr I beg to differ it’s a simple question .
How would you feel if your new neighbour turned out to be a newly released murderer .
There is a time served murderer in the village in which we live. In addition a time served drug smuggler and a couple of burglars all of whom are regulars in the pub that we occasionally use.

None of us worry about it. Maybe because there's a few who've done at least the same but just not been found out!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
He is on licence and his licence conditions may exclude foreign travel.
Yes, that may be the case.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There is a time served murderer in the village in which we live. In addition a time served drug smuggler and a couple of burglars all of whom are regulars in the pub that we occasionally use.

None of us worry about it. Maybe because there's a few who've done at least the same but just not been found out!

Oh so that's why you seem to favour Rasputin.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:19 PM

I think a life sentence should mean life, never to be released.

If you were to apply the death sentence to murderers, all murderers, then that woman who was charged with murdering her abusive husband, recently released as her sentence was reduced to manslaughter, would be dead instead of being free with her family who supported and campaigned for her release.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:29 PM

It is a fact that Criminals including Murderers get treated very well in British Jails, much better than the poor Victims and their families.

They get every possible comfort Good Food, Waited on, Laundry is done, TV Internet, Music ,Education and Leisure time, Exercise , cigarettes as well

They even have access to recreational drugs
Also, the rich influential ones have special food brought in.

That is no punishment. It does not fit the crime.
When they are released they can live on their ill-gotten gains they have stashed away.
That is why most of them are in Spain

They should be put in a dungeon and whipped till they atone for there crimes, especially Child Murders.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

08-06-2019, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
It is a fact that Criminals including Murderers get treated very well in British Jails, much better than the poor Victims and their families.

They get every possible comfort Good Food, Waited on, Laundry is done, TV Internet, Music ,Education and Leisure time, Exercise , cigarettes as well

They even have access to recreational drugs
Also, the rich influential ones have special food brought in.

That is no punishment. It does not fit the crime.
When they are released they can live on their ill-gotten gains they have stashed away.
That is why most of them are in Spain

They should be put in a dungeon and whipped till they atone for there crimes, especially Child Murders.

als theinfluencial ones have special foo
Got a source?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 05:49 PM

It has been reported in the News Paper's many times
Just t google 'Drug taking in Prisons'

Page 9 of 46 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top