Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 09:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone a sunny start to the day and I will take advantage of it by doing lots of washing.

I have a date with the dentist later to repair a filling which is going to cost me £168 still it has to be done.

I am off to make a batch of asparagus soup then I might do a bit in the garden,

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 09:49 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here.

Nothing special planned for today other than the usual jobs around the house. Hopefully will be able to potter in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 09:55 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Today’s weather is not really showing itself very accurately today. It’s one of those days when it’s rather greyish, no blue sky at all but warmish. At least it’s not raining now and none is forecast until later in the day.

Maybe a chance to cut at least one lawn today? Failing that there’s still plenty of weeding needing doing!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 10:58 AM

Morning everyone, I did my Tuesday five this morning and thought it was a marathon..... So hot and sweaty and totally wiped out......

Had a brilliant day yesterday though celebrating granddaughter number two's eighteenth birthday. Took her to Whitby and despite the weatherman's forecast, it turned out to be a very nice dry day......

I hope Harry wotsisname doesn't mind me posing on his grave....

And a little something for grandad by way of a thank you......Well it would be rude to go to Whitby and not have some 'Magpie' fish and chips....I hasten to add that No Magpies were injured in the making of this meal......The Haddock wasn't very chuffed though!...

Sorry! In my haste I had already started before I thought of you guys on the forum....

Thunderstorms forecast for later so I'd better get off to the shop for some dinner....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 11:32 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Primus has a Birthday!!!
Love the pics Foxy. X
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 06:57 PM

Whitby is one of my favourite places, Foxy. What a lovely treat for your grand daughter.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 07:52 PM

Thanks Sweetie and Tabby, I just love the East Coast of Yorkshire, I could live there.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top