Join for free
Page 6 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 02:57 PM

Re: Lining Up For The Race, We Have.....

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Rory Stewart is being backed by the odious Kenneth Clarke and Amber Rudd. What does that tell you?
It tells me he is just Maybot Mark 2. A puppet for the Remain MP's. An ex-Labour party member, with same old Withdrawal Agreement and complete capitulation to the EU.

What a dork!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I keep thinking that Rory Stewart will have some sort of weird Scooby Doo ending, where, tied to a chair, Fred and Thelma will call out "who is that man in the Rory Stewart Mask", then shocks and gasps from Shaggy when the mask is pulled back, then shrieks, "It's Theresa May !!", then, as the gasps subside, she shakes her head and says ... "and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids" ....

Michael Gove was like a dead man walking. There you see the slow death of a career politician - all on camera for the nation to see as he kisses the ass of his colleagues, knowing that in about 6 weeks, he will be on the back bench coked out of his head again

It was the losers debate
Bread I thought there seemed to be an air of desperation from Gove rather like a pleading child, very undignified for a potential leader.

Rory Stuart gets thinner by the day and looks positively anorexic with his thin mesmerising stick hands waving wildly from his ill-fitting suit.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Bread I thought there seemed to be an air of desperation from Gove rather like a pleading child, very undignified for a potential leader.

Rory Stuart gets thinner by the day and looks positively anorexic with his thin mesmerising stick hands waving wildly from his ill-fitting suit.
Yeah I know what you mean.

If Rory Stewart became Prime Minister he would be the poster boy for "Where's Wally".
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
It tells me he is just Maybot Mark 2. A puppet for the Remain MP's. An ex-Labour party member, with same old Withdrawal Agreement and complete capitulation to the EU.

What a dork!
Fake Brexiter !

Looks like someone out of a comic.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 03:27 PM

He was good in Lord of the Rings though

John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yeah I know what you mean.

If Rory Stewart became Prime Minister he would be the poster boy for "Where's Wally".
Every time I see Rory Stewart, I can't get this image out of my head! More cheese Rory!??

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Every time I see Rory Stewart, I can't get this image out of my head! More cheese Rory!??

No, no, no! That's Milliband.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 09:34 PM

Dominic Raab now out on his arse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48680189
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 09:57 PM

I made the mistake of watching the last five candidates on BBC this evening.

Predictable!

Each of them doing what politicians do: assuring us of what they believe are their good points; decrying each of their opponents; lying through their teeth.

Equally predictable: the BBC interviewer interrupting those candidates she most disagrees with which, on this occasion as far as I could determine, was Boris - the only one who claims that he'll leave the EU without a deal.

And we all know that the BBC is very much in favour of remaining, as they don't want to lose their generous funding from our masters in Brussels.

I honestly just switched off after a while as there was really nothing worth listening to.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

As it is by the end of this week I'll have put my house out of harm's way then there'll be nothing that an incoming Labour government can get their hands on.

Emigrating - bricks, mortar and all?

Page 6 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top