Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
graemechorley
New Member!
United Kingdom
graemechorley is male 

13-05-2017, 04:52 PM

Re: i saved literally thousands with a pre paid funeral plan

I don't blame you for what you've done but surely you haven't saved anything. Only reduced whoever is paying for your funerals bill??
G
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:40 PM

reminds me of the old gag about the man who decided to take all his money with him to heaven when he died.

Day of the funeral his wife had the coffin opened and took out the money and left an IOU note instead
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:46 PM

Three men playing golf. On the third tee on the road alongside passed a funeral procession. One of the men stopped playing and took off his hat in respect.
When the procession had passed the other two playing with him said what a nice thing that was removing a hat and bowing his head.

The man said well you really should have some respect for your recently departed wife.
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

28-10-2017, 05:15 PM

Hello, my first post on here.
My parents both had a funeral plan, or so they thought, and were very proud that they wouldn't incur more expense on their children. However, that didn't turn out to be the case.
When mother died 2years ago there was an extra cost of almost £2000, Due to inflation!
People please be very careful with your plans, this was the most respectable funeral directors in our town.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top