Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2019, 08:52 PM

Re: Understanding wine labels

I was going to reply but then realised I had already posted the exact words. At least I am consistent.
rcs60h
Bedfordshire, UK
rcs60h is male  rcs60h has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2019, 07:07 PM

Re: Understanding wine labels

As Ciderman says "Beauty is in the mouth of the beholder" there are numerous low price wines that are very palatable just as there are many very expensive wines that really do not live up to their prices.
Another myth is that Red Wine should only be drunk at room temperature, years ago I worked in Zaragoza in Spain and one of the local workers took us to his uncle's Bodega where he had his vineyard, winery and cellars, all of his wines were Red and it was extremely hot that day and he served us his Red wine chilled and on that hot day it was extremely well received. It was explained to us that it did change the taste of the wine slightly but rarely for the worse and he said that wine was here to be drunk in the way that you most enjoy it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top