Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 06:43 PM

nose tickle cold

Yes ,don't know how I got it but, one of those nose tickle colds when you can't stop sneezing and nose running

I claimed I caught it off Sue but she denys it. Sue said viruses are in the air all the time pointing middle finger upwards.

Now if this was to show where these viruses are or a rude sign I don't know ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:04 PM

Re: nose tickle cold

Could your 'nose tickle cold' possibly be hayfever, RS?
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:05 PM

No, she wasn't doing a rude sign. That was a very ancient hand sign women made to men to ward off a case of the manflu.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Could your 'nose tickle cold' possibly be hayfever, RS?
I was thinking that too.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:27 PM

Guessing you both had flu shots this year !
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:44 PM

Don,t believe in flu shot and Don,t get hay fever. Could be dust from radiator cleaning in kitchen
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Don,t believe in flu shot and Don,t get hay fever. Could be dust from radiator cleaning in kitchen
Ah ok. More like bacterial infection then not virus.

It will pass.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 10:09 PM

Nose tickle cold ? Yep, I've had one running and sneezy then the sore throat, then the want to sleep all the time and the irritating cough.

Just getting over it (for the second time) but this time I've had no energy for the last 10 days. Sleep, sleep and more sleep was all I wanted.

Yours might not be the same, but I found a throat spray and a neurofen before I went to sleep at night stopped the coughing. Probably it reduced the inflammation.

Hope it's not , realspeed, but there are some strange things going around atm .

A friend of mine has whooping cough. Her GP said it's rampant in the area for the 60-65 plus group of adults ! No vaccine back in the day.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

04-05-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
A friend of mine has whooping cough. Her GP said it's rampant in the area for the 60-65 plus group of adults ! No vaccine back in the day.
Whooping Cough has been rampant for a few years. I got it in 2012 and went to A&E twice after waking up not being able to breathe. The prevalence of it is imho being covered up.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2019, 10:50 PM

Viruses are common after a holiday Realspeed
Dose your self up on Sudafed and have an early night or two

If it persists then yes look for allergies.
But I'm sure it's not any thing more than sniffles..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top