Join for free
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 06:19 AM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

I think I will leave this discussion and let you all keep posting different ways to display your opinions. We have already been told what the other members think and if nobody can change the other side's ideas, it seems to be a waste of time!
At the end of a proper debate, they usually have a vote to decide who is the winner, rather than waiting till people are so bored with hearing the same things, that they give up.
As I have said before, we should all make our own decisions based on research, from qualified people, & our own beliefs. If we do that then we can blame nobody but ourselves for making a wrong decision..... whichever way we decide!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Working on another vaccine, rather than working on anti-virals to deal with flu as and when people get it.

It should be plain as day to people why they are doing that.

Profit.
They have been working on antivirals. I don't see the difference in the profit motive. So you're pro-anti-virals?

Believe it or not Realist whatever the game playing there are just as many people involved trying to eradicate diseases. I'm sure there is plenty of corruption but the world is a big place.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yes Annie, Smallpox has been, for the time being, eradicated.

Polio yes and no.

Turns out that people who had a certain type of Polio vaccine are a problem and that strain of Polio, FROM THE VACCINE ITSELF, has now mutated.

Polio cases have sprung up in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and in Afghanistan and elsewhere. They are calling it Polio Type 2.

There is apparently now risk that these diseases could make a come back. Global warming is apparently melting ice masses which have so far concealed dead animals infected with various viruses. Cases of Anthrax have happened in such places.

Possibly. However it would not sway my determination to first ensure that adequate testing had taken place which was independent, unbiased and peer reviewed and that the government and industry as a whole put in place genuine thorough monitoring systems and protocols to ensure ALL adverse side effects and related cases were fully documented.

Overall I remain immensely sceptical of the entire industry and it's huge wealth and power on a global basis. I don't trust the industry one iota.

Whatever the vaccine industry used to be, with Edward Jenner kicking things off all those years ago, it is no longer the case. Pure greed and the race for wealth and power and globalisation have changed things dramatically. What we now have is purely a "Mass Profit" business which will do anything to create the demand for its products.

We have mass media brainwashing and conditioning going on, we have mass campaigns of fear to literally frighten people into having vaccines, we have massive guilt campaigns going on to stigmatise and demonise anyone who refuses vaccines and a whole lot more.

It is just one huge multi-billion dollar industry now. Health has nothing to do with it. There is no money to be had from healthy people. It's as simple as that. As a result everything now in the field of medicine is focussed on long drawn out treatments and drug courses which create repeat custom. They don't fix anything they just treat symptoms for as long as they can. Or if they do actually cure one thing, the drugs/treatments then create a new separate problem which then requires its own set of drugs and treatments.

Cancer treatments for example very frequently manage to eradicate the cancer that was detected but then give rise to a new different type of cancer. It happens a lot.

Vaccines are becoming repeat products. No longer do you just get one shot for something. You need multiple shots (apparently !) and in the case of Flu, lifelong shots, every year.

The situation is patently ridiculous and somewhat horrific, at least to me.

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the actual vaccines themselves are helping spread the diseases through the shedding of vaccinated people and through the weakening of their immune systems. In this way the vaccines generate their own business, their own demand.

What we have therefore, needs to change.

It needs to be brought back under control, reined in, before these greedy moguls actually create something horrific that gets out of control.

However we all know how the world now works and where it is heading. It's only going to get worse. The FDA WILL in time make vaccines mandatory. We will have no choice once they get their way. Then these conglomerates can milk their cash cow endlessly at the expense of our health.

They don't care that their vaccines harm and kill many people. They are simply interested in their profits. The dumb masses are entirely expendable, and always have been.
Well that just sums up the struggles humans face living on this planet. Everything has a fight for survival, viruses included. But the longer we can stave off annihilation from these diseases with medium term solutions the more time we have to find new approaches and cures in the longer term. That's if we don't destroy humanity in the meantime. We are probably more harmful to our future survival than any virus.

The corruption that may exist in healthcare economics is another issue and is down to our model at present. That will likely be subject to change at some point in the future. Who knows what will replace it. Humanity is at a crossroads IMO.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
We have already been told what the other members think and if nobody can change the other side's ideas, it seems to be a waste of time!
It's not about changing people's ideas. It's about bringing as much good information to the table as possible so that people can properly assess all the facts and then make more informed decisions for themselves and their families.

At the end of a proper debate, they usually have a vote to decide who is the winner, rather than waiting till people are so bored with hearing the same things, that they give up.
This isn't teenage school/college debating club ! It's real discussion on life topics. There are no winners or losers, just information to be shared and ideas to be examined.

As I have said before, we should all make our own decisions based on research, from qualified people, & our own beliefs.
Yep, qualified people like the Cochrane Institute. Odd though as you don't seem to accept such peer reviewed research.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
They have been working on antivirals. I don't see the difference in the profit motive. So you're pro-anti-virals?

I'm pro anything which deals specifically with individuals who contract a disease and leaves the rest of the population untouched. I don't want my body being harmed by toxic cocktails of untested crap, just because some other person, 1 in 10,000, will die of Measles. Let the industry find a cure for that 1 person in 10,000 and leave the rest of us alone.

Problem is the business model.

Which generates more profits? A product which is foisted on millions of people or a product which is just for a tiny tiny few people?

Originally Posted by AnnieS
Believe it or not Realist whatever the game playing there are just as many people involved trying to eradicate diseases.
I disagree.

Health has now just become the latest cash cow for generating mega profits. There is absolutely no money to be made from healthy people. So yes, you are correct that humanity now stands at a crossroads. The globalists have begun a purposeful "war on human health" because it is one of the most lucrative businesses that now exist. We are being purposely made sick in order that we take up their Pharma products. THEY are spreading the bugs and viruses around in order to generate the demand for their products. Products which don't eradicate anything at all but are part of a repeating cycle of problem-solution resulting in the need for people to keep coming back for those products.

There will be no "cure" for Cancer for example because cancer is of itself, an enormous profiteering business. Billions are being made through all the treatments, training and education and drugs. Mammography is the tool they use to get people on the cancer pathway at the earliest possible time. A tool that serves to ignite the "fear factor" in women so that they will readily jump on the treatment conveyor belt. Mammography is now proven to do more harm than it does good and yet the practice continues. It is now a very wicked and evil world we live in. As a result we now all have to take responsibility for our health, get ourselves acquainted with the truth and facts as quickly as possible and then take the necessary steps to protect ourselves from this "war on human health".

This has numerous factors and angles, from understanding what they are putting in your tap water to the toxic aluminium in the deodorant you are putting under you armpit every morning. From the wicked levels of sugar in just about every food product to the fraudulent ways the labelling laws operate so that we don't really know how that product has been made.

We ARE at war, whether we like it or not, whether we bury our heads up our own backsides about it or not. It's not going to go away any time soon and it will get a great deal worse before it ever gets better.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

13-05-2019, 07:00 PM

Who are we at war with?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-05-2019, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Who are we at war with?
All those who would seek to harm our health and remove our natural liberties.

Big Pharma is one, most of the medical services, plus the sugar and salt conglomerates. Then there is the EU of course which we must detach ourselves from.

Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top