Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 03:03 PM

Re: Sense of humour?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Especially when Bob Mortimer is on. The crack in this part of the show where he describes his friend's big head as a sniper's dream creases me up every time I hear it.

Theft and shrubbery.

Watch David Mitchell fall to pieces in this one.

Breaking an egg into his bath

Ha!
Yes he has "funny bones" Bob Mortimer!
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 06:22 PM

I,m sorry but these comics of today do not appeal to me. I know perhaps you will say "Miserable old devil" but I was brought up amid a different kind of humour. What was hilarious to me probably makes the younger age cringe. I wonder what will be classed as humour in fifty years time.
What does it matter. As long as there are things and people that can make you laugh whether tis old or new that,s all that matters.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 06:47 PM

Guy standing at the first green watching others tee off. His friends turned up and asked why he wasn't playing.

Guy " my golf shots recently go anywhere but on the green, they often land up in the rough at the side of the fairway".

One friend said " In that case you need a golf ball like this. if it goes into the rough it sends out a beeping sound so you can easily find it"

Man" No it sometimes is worse than that it goes into the wooded area. I have lost too many balls and they cost a lot of money"

Friend " no problem, if this ball does that not only does it beeb but a little flag pops up and starts waving"

Man "Wow that is fantastic, where can I get one like that?"

Friend "Sorry can't help I found this one".

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top