Join for free
Page 12 of 34 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 02:00 AM

Re: Supreme Court nominee accused

Well, she showed up, but, as expected, she offered no proof. Not even any evidence. I still believe that the whole thing up a set-up by the Democrats .

She still can not remember when the event occurred , the closest she could say was summer of 1982. Nor could she say for certain where it occurred.

She said, under oath that she snuck out of the house and went home. She lived far away from the party but she could not remember how she got home.

When it was Judge Kavanaugh's turn to be cross-examined, the Democrats hammered away on how often he drank beer and how much. They were doing their best to make it sound like a 17 year-old boy who would drink beer, would also be capable of being a sex abuser.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 03:09 AM

Tomorrow, I expect that the judiciary Committee will recommend Judge Kavanaugh to the full Senate for an up or down vote. If he is confirmed, it will be strictly along party lines. If so, he would win on the narrowest of margins.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 04:47 AM

You cannot defile the temple of justice when you want your own seat in the inner sanctum of the high temple itself.

Topics
kavanaugh cracks under investigation
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 08:53 AM

It's a mess...my heart went out to her she was so brave but then when he gave his evidence with his family so upset behind him I was sad for him too. So much hurt for all involved...I glad I don't have to make decisions about either of them .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 11:44 AM

I'm sorry to say that I wasn't convinced by her performance, it was the sort of performance akin to putting on a poorly voice when you ring in sick to work. Trying to elicit sympathy from the crowd rather than relying on firm evidence that abuse had taken place. She's seems to have done very well for herself in her chosen profession despite all of her claims that her life has been ruined by the trauma.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 11:56 AM

I buy her story much more than I buy that unpleasant guy's spiel!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 11:56 AM

Seems like a very poorly produced opera with second-rate singers to me .....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Why, because she's a woman and is therefore incapable of lying?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Why, because she's a woman and is therefore incapable of lying?
no because the incidence of male predators is a thousand times greater than female predators? think about it Judd the obscure!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->

I have no doubt in my mind this happened to her when she was 15.

But no proof has been shown that it was KAV, if fact the 4 witness she named said it never happened.

The sad thing about all this is it pure disgusting politics to stop someone being elected to the highest court in the land.

Think the Dems got their arse kicked over this.

Be interesting on Nov 6 to see how they do.

Page 12 of 34 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top