Join for free
Page 2 of 51 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 02:42 PM

Re: Dark Days Ahead...And We Can't Even Vote Ukip!

Hi

I am fed up with the lot of them.

I will just spoil my Ballot Paper by putting non of the above on it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 04:08 PM

It would be a very cold day in hell before I would consider voting for either the neo-fascist Ukip or the scumbag 'nasty party'.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 04:11 PM

Who are "Generation Identity" and why are they at the Brexit march today?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Who are "Generation Identity" and why are they at the Brexit march today?
Hope not hate say...
Generation Identity is a racist movement that calls for 'ethnopluralism', which in practice means separating and segregating people along racial lines
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 04:36 PM

How can Brexit not be tainted with racism and xenophobia when such groups are marching among UKIP supporters and others?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 04:42 PM

How can Brexit not be tainted with racism and xenophobia when such groups are marching among UKIP supporters and others?
I can't agree it taints it annie, if I agreed it did then I'd have to say anyone committing violence in the name of anything else I believe in taints too. Often extremes and nasties tag onto these things, it'll happen more and more with tommy robinson in charge. He doesn't speak for many who voted brexit at all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 04:49 PM

Hi

Brexit Voter, nothing to do with EU Immigration.

I have two Polish lodgers at the moment.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=swimfeeders;1589041]Hi

Brexit Voter, nothing to do with EU Immigration.

I have two Polish lodgers at the moment.[/QUOTE]

AND??? what do you want, a medal???
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-12-2018, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't agree it taints it annie, if I agreed it did then I'd have to say anyone committing violence in the name of anything else I believe in taints too. Often extremes and nasties tag onto these things, it'll happen more and more with tommy robinson in charge. He doesn't speak for many who voted brexit at all.
This group was reportedly invited to speak at the Brexit march in June. What have they to do with Brexit? I noticed the strange flag and thought what's that doing among the Union Jacks? They are supporting Brexit because they see it as a way to push their racial segregation, anti Islam agenda. But what has Brexit to do with that? People going on this march are walking along side these people in apparent unity with their message.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

09-12-2018, 06:47 PM

This group was reportedly invited to speak at the Brexit march in June. What have they to do with Brexit? I noticed the strange flag and thought what's that doing among the Union Jacks? They are supporting Brexit because they see it as a way to push their racial segregation, anti Islam agenda. But what has Brexit to do with that? People going on this march are walking along side these people in apparent unity with their message.
It's Tommy Robinson invited them, Gerard and Tommy hateful people, I am willing to bet a lot of people there have no idea who they are, I remember years ago going on a hunt protest, when I realised about two hours into it I was sharing a van with a crazed idiot who wanted to kill the hunters, it was too late to do much other than get out and find a phone to warn the police. I refuse to think I was like him or even agreed in a small way with him. Which is what you seem to be suggesting.

Page 2 of 51 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top