Join for free
View Poll Results: Would you vote to stay or go?
STAY IN THE EU 34 27.87%
LEAVE THE EU 88 72.13%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Page 130 of 131 « First < 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 09:41 PM

Re: EU...IN or OUT?

And Finally....

To all the undecided, please have faith in Britain's ability to stand alone in the world and fear not the threats of the remain campaigners. We are the largest populated country within the EU and to say that the EU will boycott us in the event of an out vote is nonsense. If you were a business leader would you turn your back on the biggest potential market within Europe? I think not, it would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face. As an EU member we carry the same clout as any one of 27 other countries, as a non member we carry considerable more clout than people realise and are in a position to make our own rules in competition to the EU. In reality the EU is not a union of 27 countries working together, It is a union of Germany and France telling everyone else how it is going to be.....A vote to remain will be academic anyway because the EU will destroy itself from within, it has already started.....Do we start to repair our country now after an exit, or do we hang on to the bitter end when it might be too late. Vote out and lets start repairing our country.....Cameron....we're coming for you.....be afraid.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 10:06 PM

I am taking bets now. 2-1 out. 33-1 stay.
I estamate that there will be 70% out 30% in. In the final results, or very close.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 10:16 PM

Britain ain't no better or worse than anywhere else, but, it has had to take more "considerations".
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I am taking bets now. 2-1 out. 33-1 stay.
I estamate that there will be 70% out 30% in. In the final results, or very close.
I hope you are right Emjay, but I fear you are not.
I have the horrible feeling that remain are going to win this.
I do hope that I am wrong.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And Finally....

To all the undecided, please have faith in Britain's ability to stand alone in the world and fear not the threats of the remain campaigners. We are the largest populated country within the EU and to say that the EU will boycott us in the event of an out vote is nonsense. If you were a business leader would you turn your back on the biggest potential market within Europe? I think not, it would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face. As an EU member we carry the same clout as any one of 27 other countries, as a non member we carry considerable more clout than people realise and are in a position to make our own rules in competition to the EU. In reality the EU is not a union of 27 countries working together, It is a union of Germany and France telling everyone else how it is going to be.....A vote to remain will be academic anyway because the EU will destroy itself from within, it has already started.....Do we start to repair our country now after an exit, or do we hang on to the bitter end when it might be too late. Vote out and lets start repairing our country.....Cameron....we're coming for you.....be afraid.
I agree with all you say Bob. One thing you omitted was wimps never like change, so stick with what they know, even if it is a bad choice. If people have the guts to vote "Leave" we will return to being the Great Britain, we once were, and avoid the traumas of the disaster the EU will become!
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:20 AM

Well I'm about to scrawl my mark down at the station however I feel I'm going to be out voted and remain will win this ... Then over coming days weeks months the remain voters will fade into silence , their smug grins will disappear and as all the lies are exposed and Europe does indeed continue its never ending move to totalitarian state I imagine within 12months you won't find anyone claiming to have voted 'remain' ...
But I've done my bit
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:28 AM

I shall be going as soon as we get another break in this rain. It stopped for a short while allowing me to take Minnie for a short walk to do her ablutions. Yes I did bag it.
To get to my polling station it is a bit of a walk, and my knees will not like it. It is in a school. If I drive there, there is no where to park. So I want to go on my bike.
Now if the gate across the field was unlocked, it would only take about one minute to get into the school.
Walking around the houses will take about 10 minutes to get there.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:37 AM

I notice the poll on here has crept up for 'remain' and wonder if that means the undecided are going in that direction after a big lead early on for 'leave' which hasn't moved a lot .
If it is the same countrywide that will spell disaster for leave.

I live near the village hall which is our local polling station and when I came back from taking Chloe at 8am there was already a queue of cars with people waiting to get in In 35 years of living here I have never seen that before in any election and I think the turn out will be huge..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 08:42 AM

Sorry to hear about all the rain you've had Emjay, no rain here yet just very threatening skies and high humidity. Just returned from an eight mile run and as soon as I stop sweating I'll shower, breakfast and have a walk round to the polling station in the parish hall. One of the small villages I ran through this morning was using someones house as the polling station. How good is that. So good luck Brexiteers lets get stuck in......BRITAIN NEEDS YOU....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-06-2016, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I notice the poll on here has crept up for 'remain' and wonder if that means the undecided are going in that direction after a big lead early on for 'leave' which hasn't moved a lot .
If it is the same countrywide that will spell disaster for leave.

I live near the village hall which is our local polling station and when I came back from taking Chloe at 8am there was already a queue of cars with people waiting to get in In 35 years of living here I have never seen that before in any election and I think the turn out will be huge..
Thats a good sign Meg, I think outers are more passionate about it than the remains, and are eager to voice their opinion.

Page 130 of 131 « First < 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top