Join for free
Page 4 of 51 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 03:02 PM

Re: Dark Days Ahead...And We Can't Even Vote Ukip!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes, I know they do not cover Services, neither do other Trade Deals.

My information about timescales is very different to yours.

A Free Trade Deal means the EU grabs our Services and the profits from them, which is a plus for them.

It also means that the EU's biggest exports to the UK, manufacturing and agriculture would not have to pay Tariffs, so another win for them.
From the moment you voted leave it was clear, the UK would lose out of the result. So no opposition from the EU against this choice.
You had the best possible position economically and you threw it away. Anyone who says otherwise is afraid to face the truth.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
From the moment you voted leave it was clear, the UK would lose out of the result. So no opposition from the EU against this choice.
You had the best possible position economically and you threw it away. Anyone who says otherwise is afraid to face the truth.
Nonsense
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Nonsense
Short on arguments, are you?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 05:26 PM

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

10-12-2018, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Thanx for confirming you've run out of arguments. Reality kicks in.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 08:12 AM

Hi

Voting leave was not all about economics.

I have no wish for an EU Army or further Integration.

Sometimes principles are more important than money, even for a Yorkshireman.

The last straw was Merkel inviting the Economic Migrants in without any consultation or agreement with others.

I am annoyed about the incompetence of our Government as Brexit is now costing far more than it should have done, but that is an internal UK matter.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
UKIP was always toxic, ever since the days when Kilroy Silk was heavily involved it was tainted with xenophobia and racism. I blame UKIP for the mess we are in right now. They just stirred everyone up but have no solutions themselves. They can't even agree with each other and go flouncing off when it hits the fan.
Fortunately, Farage, UKIP and EDL are irrelevant up here. However we do have 50,000 members of the Orange Order to take up the far right wing slack (if you wonder if they count think DUP), so we have our own problems.
We do, however, have a well run centre left party in the shape of the SNP and, through gritted teeth, I admit Ruth Davidson has the Tories in good shape.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 02:16 PM

A lot of us were well aware financially we may lose out. Our sovereignty and independence are more important than money.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A lot of us were well aware financially we may lose out. Our sovereignty and independence are more important than money.
Not to me they aren't you can't buy food with sovereignty, not that we lost it anyway.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Not to me they aren't you can't buy food with sovereignty, not that we lost it anyway.
But more people agreed with me than you purwell which is how our democracy works normally. Not this time obviously.

Page 4 of 51 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top