Join for free
Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 12:33 PM

Re: Tory party - no hard BREXIT.

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
From a march 2019 report:

All the proposals we have heard for a maximum facilitation approach would require the EU, UK and Ireland to share highly integrated digital systems such as TRACES, ECMS, VIES and the Common Transit Convention, put in place special solutions for agricultural goods and to collaborate in the implementation of highly sophisticated risk-based enforcement measures away from the border. This is not a simple, quick-fix solution and implementing it in Northern Ireland would represent a world-first. The balance of the evidence suggests that, far from being a ‘unicorn’, such a solution is possible and that it could be designed, trialled and piloted within the 21-month implementation period, which would be a substantial achievement. The key obstacle is the lack of trust and goodwill between negotiating parties rather than the absence of systems and technologies.

https://publications.parliament.uk/p...850/185006.htm

You see the problem? 7 months of that period have already been wasted, as it ends 31-12-2020. And implementation period requires signing the withdrawal deal.

We will control everything coming into and out of the Republic unless an FTA is implemented with the EU.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Oh I see, we just stop buying all of their goods and they stop buying all of ours, haha good plan donkeyman.... donkeynomics indeed....
You havent answered my questions Barry?
Where the money we pay the deficit with comes from would
be a start?

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You havent answered my questions Barry?
Where the money we pay the deficit with comes from would
be a start?

Regards Donkeyman!
The 70 bn deficit with the eu stands next to a 40 bn surplus with the usa, and almost 3 bn from african countries. UK have a trade deficit with china of approx 20 bn.
Mr trump is in the uk now to turn that surplus around. He wants you to buy some of the produce if the usa.

Overall the uk trade deficit is, since 2016, 9,4 bn each year. So if you leave the EU and don't have to pay the 9 bn membership, your trade is in balance. 🤐
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The 70 bn deficit with the eu stands next to a 40 bn surplus with the usa, and almost 3 bn from african countries. UK have a trade deficit with china of approx 20 bn.
Mr trump is in the uk now to turn that surplus around. He wants you to buy some of the produce if the usa.

Overall the uk trade deficit is, since 2016, 9,4 bn each year. So if you leave the EU and don't have to pay the 9 bn membership, your trade is in balance. 🤐
Provided everything stays the same...... which it wont
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Not since 2006

"
Prescribing by health professionals other than doctors has been in place in the UK since 2006. Nurses, pharmacists, dentists and some other healthcare professionals are now able to train as independent prescribers, meaning they can prescribe any drug within their competency, including controlled drugs. There are an estimated 19,000 nurse independent prescribers in the UK, and many more supplementary prescribers from other professions such as optometrists, midwives and physiotherapists, who prescribe to protocol or under supervision of a doctor.
Independent and supplementary prescribing has been seen as a way of improving access to medicines, freeing up doctors’ time, and making better use of the skills of professionals such as nurses and pharmacists. This study aimed to investigate whether independent prescribing delivered comparable outcomes to prescribing by doctors."

https://discover.dc.nihr.ac.uk/conte...ely-as-doctors

Thanks for that Ray, never knew that, although I should have done as my dentist has issued me with antibiotics before now. Oh! and for breads sake I've checked on google.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
How many times must l point out Barry that our business
with the eu is running a deficit of + - £80 Bn in favor of the
EU! Not including our so called membership fees!
Therefore, surely that means if all trade with eu stops then
UK should be better off by the same amount?
Not so?
This fact then brings up the question of where does the
the money we pay the deficit with come from?
DONKEYNOMICS!!!

Regards Donkeyman!
How many times must I POINT OUT that we don't have a deficit with the EU?????????????????????? FFS.

We do have one with various countries that make up the EU for example we have a trade surplus with Ireland and a trade deficit with the likes of France etc.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

04-06-2019, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
How many times must I POINT OUT that we don't have a deficit with the EU?????????????????????? FFS.

We do have one with various countries that make up the EU for example we have a trade surplus with Ireland and a trade deficit with the likes of France etc.
I thought the EU was a trading block ????

Oh dear ..
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=itsme;1719026]How many times must I POINT OUT that we don't have a deficit with the EU?????????????????????? FFS.

We do have one with various countries that make up the EU for example we have a trade surplus with Ireland and a trade deficit with the likes of France etc.[/QUOTE)

You're being pedantic....

It's the norm to refer to the total trade we do with the EU.........trade that will continue post Brexit even without a withdrawal deal.
itsme
Wigan UK

04-06-2019, 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=Moscow;1719118]
Originally Posted by itsme ->

We do have one with various countries that make up the EU for example we have a trade surplus with Ireland and a trade deficit with the likes of France etc.[/QUOTE)

You're being pedantic....

It's the norm to refer to the total trade we do with the EU.........trade that will continue post Brexit even without a withdrawal deal.

You mean like the reptile and the other brexit tossers?

Not being pedantic at all, "it's called accurate observation"
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 07:10 PM

I feel a no deal brexit coming on

Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top