Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 06:32 PM

Re: Meet the Rellies?

According to Chris Carter (X-Files)
'The Truth is out there?

The question is - Out where?

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 07:52 PM

MIchael

I like a bit of star trekking, but it's got to have a catchy tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 09:21 PM

I must admit I had not seen that particular version.

It was very good.

http://tinyurl.com/pmfokd9

mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

09-06-2013, 10:46 PM

does that mean we are keeping the box closed now? goodnight then!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
BF said -
"part of me wonders what we'd do with that information, it may be something best left 'in the box'?"

I don't really want to know BV and I am not sure if I want any of us human beings to know either - too much responsibility. humans are not to be trusted with too much - knowledge is power and you know what that means in human terms. Better something is "left in the box" - If we know all about everything - that means there are no surprises left to open and what a dull world that would be.

But isn't that what the creationists have done? They have come up with their so called answer and anything which contradicts it is ignored, put in a box and discarded. Their believers accept this.
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

09-06-2013, 11:27 PM

But isn't that what the creationists have done? They have come up with their so called answer and anything which contradicts it is ignored, put in a box and discarded. Their believers accept this.
not exactly your analysis is grossly over-simplified - you need to attend kindergarten 101 again unfortunately.

what really happens is "all contradictions are carefully analysed measured against the 'null hypothesis' and then discarded in the box" - you simply missed some steps out!

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top