Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 05:33 PM

Re: Coffee anybody?

Just made a pot of Rombouts decaff. Not bad but a little bitter.
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 02:52 AM

Last year I bought a de Longhi Nespresso machine - the one with the pods -and it's the best thing I've bought in years. No more mess and coffee grounds and a big range of coffees from the weakest to the strongest. I use it every day and love it.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 06:37 AM

I prefer instant coffee to proper coffee actually.
Having to drink the proper stuff made in filter machine at the moment, and it never seems hot enough.
Did bring some instant on holiday with me for when we are left to our own devices.
I did try using decaf for years, but it lacks taste, so gone back to normal again, seem to use either Kenco or Egberts whichever is cheapest at the time, and usually a medium roast.
I hate tea in a morning, so drink 3 cups of coffee then. After lunch I switch to tea, normally Redbush.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 09:56 AM

First cup of the day and last cup has to be Tea - sets me up for the day, I usually then drink black coffee during the day when I am at work.

Love to put the percolator on at the weekend as I love the smell of fresh coffee brewing.

If we go out for a coffee I always have a latte.

Creature of habit with drinks

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top