Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 06:20 PM

Re: Divine intervention - true or false?

I don't know why anyone starts these "Is there/isnt there" a God.

After getting hot under the collar & making the same old arguments contributors polarise, the atheists treat it all with disdain and derision & we all agree to differ. UNtil the next time.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->

After getting hot under the collar & making the same old arguments contributors polarise, the atheists treat it all with disdain and derision & we all agree to differ. UNtil the next time.
I agree Robert
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->

Absolutely 'spot on' Robert ......
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 07:13 PM

It's usually people like our resident troll. Loves to post inflammatory or extraneous messages and then buggers off.
(my apologies for the bad language)
They get their kicks causing arguments and it's always religion, they have no imagination.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 07:43 PM

I did read a news article a little while ago that there may be evidence that life is a computer simulation.
I just hope the operating system the simulation is running on isn't "Windows" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 07:51 PM

Hope you're right Rob
Wasn't the Fortean Times was it?
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Hope you're right Rob
Wasn't the Fortean Times was it?
Had to Google that Janela haven't seen that one before, theres some strange things going on in there and to think I was worried about "Windows"
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

10-06-2013, 08:05 PM

It's a good read for 'non serious' folk like us
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
It's usually people like our resident troll. Loves to post inflammatory or extraneous messages and then buggers off.
(my apologies for the bad language)
They get their kicks causing arguments and it's always religion, they have no imagination.
These things always end up the same old way- believers V non believers and only lead to a slagging match.
There used to be a chap in our local, we called him Rent-a Row , he just loved to stir folks up and then in the middle of the argument he would quietly slip out the back door, then appear again after a break of a few days with a new row, nearly always about religion. You know that saying, you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time etc. well this chap could piss off all of the people all of the time, a rare talent indeed.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by fitou143 ->
I did read a news article a little while ago that there may be evidence that life is a computer simulation.
I just hope the operating system the simulation is running on isn't "Windows" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. It must be on one MONSTER of a server . And I should know .

Oh and don't be too harsh on MB. He is a fellow member of our 'Bad Boys & Girl's Club'. So far there is MB, Spitfire, Me and I think BV is considering joining it. MB is also reconsidering his religious beliefs as they might well conflict with the club's plans for the future. So at this moment in time MB is suffering from a conflict of interest and doesn't really know which way to turn .

Such is life .

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top