Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 07:30 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm sure I can speak for all the lovely fellas on here when I say that any of us would be more than happy to pop over and do some repairs for you ladies. We would even be happy to work free of charge but the bottom line is that you would be so impressed by our looks and our ability to take control of the matter in hand that you would all want to marry us. So, not wishing to dampen your spirits, I think it is best that we stay away.

Well said that man. I have enough problems with the local wimmin throwing themselves at me without these termagants doing the same.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now listen 'ere you, I've had enough of pandering to you males here, it's time you did something useful for US for once.

For a start, you can get yourself over here and mend my roof and window - and it's pouring down, so do get a move on!
Bring a flask, I'm not into making coffee and cake for strange men, and there is non stranger than you lot.

While you are doing my jobs for me, I am sure the other lovely ladies will be compiling their lists too, so you won't have time to waste on here, annoying us.
I've got an idea so cunning you could brush your teeth with it. We men have all the best ideas....

Why not just move?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've got an idea so cunning you could brush your teeth with it. We men have all the best ideas....

Why not just move?

Oh Judsy, dearest man - cough splutter - that is so immensly kind of you to offer me accommodation.
In fact, I am quite overwhelmed.

I will be on the train in the morning.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

24-09-2019, 10:16 PM

Oh Judsy, dearest man - cough splutter - that is so immensly kind of you to offer me accommodation.
In fact, I am quite overwhelmed.

I will be on the train in the morning.

Change at Manchester Piccadilly and then go south to Twinks' gaff. I'll tell her to expect your arrival and get the kettle on.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 10:33 PM

Change at Manchester Piccadilly and then go south to Twinks' gaff. I'll tell her to expect your arrival and get the kettle on.

Are you trying to tell me you don't want me after all?
There I was, thinking kind thoughts about you for the first time ever, and now you are telling me to go to Twink's instead!
How could you be so heartless.
I shall just have to sit here with me leaky roof and leaky window, cold, wet and hungry . . . nobody luvs me, sniff . . where's me tissues . . sniff. .

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 11:50 PM

Set the Hounds of Bedlington on him, Mups, and I'll add techo cat - that'll sort him!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:27 AM

Well said that man. I have enough problems with the local wimmin throwing themselves at me without these termagants doing the same.
These wimmin don't understand how scary it can be for us suave, debonaire types.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:29 AM

Are you trying to tell me you don't want me after all?
There I was, thinking kind thoughts about you for the first time ever, and now you are telling me to go to Twink's instead!
How could you be so heartless.
I shall just have to sit here with me leaky roof and leaky window, cold, wet and hungry . . . nobody luvs me, sniff . . where's me tissues . . sniff. .

Admit defeat and I'll send you a box of 'Person' size tissues (Can't say m*n size any more).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2019, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Set the Hounds of Bedlington on him, Mups, and I'll add techo cat - that'll sort him!
We have Murtagh on our side now. He is all pleased with himself at the moment because he ran and jumped up onto the sofa for the first time this morning.

Oh Dear!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-09-2019, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Admit defeat and I'll send you a box of 'Person' size tissues (Can't say m*n size any more).

Don't be daft, man.
Why would I admit defeat when I am not, cannot, and will not ever be defeated, hmm?

Now 'oppit and go and make me a cuppa.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top