Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 05:22 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, raining pretty hard here and forecast for most of the day....

No plans for the day yet, which are normally decided by the weather, but if the rain continues I may do some decorating, a couple of rooms could do with a freshen up and I have been putting it off for awhile...

Enjoy your day if you can everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 06:29 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning everyone,

The monsoon season has arrived here - complete with thunder storms - and I have to go out!

Am due at the dressing clinic again this morning - which is good because 'thing' is leaking again and I am feeling decidedly unwell. After all my agitating to have something done about 'thing' I do not think they would be amused if I cancelled an appointment because of a thunder storm - so it is gird the loins and stop being a wimp time!

Have a good day!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 06:43 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off to the doctors first thing. I fell down 2 weeks ago & hurt my knee. I still get an occasional sharp pain in it so think I might need an x-ray.

Later, I'm going to my aqua fit class at the local pool & out for a meal with friends tonight..

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 08:11 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Hammering down again, lights on in the house.

I will go out for a coffee, nerd to get out of the house.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning all.

Pouring of rain here.

Looks like we are all going to the Doctors today, I am off to my GP at 8.30am just to pick up Medication.

Nothing else planned for today apart from dusting and cleaning.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

After yesterday’s heat and humidity (temperatures up to 28ºC) you’ll never guess, yes, it’s raining! It’s forecast to be a cloudy start with persistent, heavy rain possibly thundery at times but with a dry and cloudy afternoon and evening – summer?

This rotten weather is overtaking me, I simply cannot get anything much at all done outside – I think I will just go back to bed for the day!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone from a very wet Worcestershire.
When I took Chloe out I got bitten on the hand 3 times by mosquitos in the subtropical conditions I rushed back and took an antihistamine and hope the bites don't add to my current problem with an itchy skin which is just starting to calm down .

I need to go to the shops then to pick up my medication but I don't relish venturing out in the torrents of rain.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:34 AM

Good morning all, if it wasn’t for the temperature it could be mistaken for winter here. Dark, gloomy and raining steadily.

I have to go to the dentist for two fillings later this morning so it will be a late lunch for me today. This will be the last time I see him as he’s leaving the practice on Friday, sad really as he’s a good dentist and only in his 40s.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 10:28 AM

I enjoyed my early morning run in gentle summer rain, very refreshing....But it's teaming it down now....

Just off to the Vanguard Centre at York to buy some new shirts for our forthcoming cruise.....Slim-fit are just not doing it for me these days.....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone. Not so bright today, but enjoy it just the same. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top