Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 03:23 PM

Re: I created a crap but handy site.

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I opened the link on the first post.. But it's nothing.
I click on a word, it gives a jump and that's it.
Waste of space, or I missed something.
There isn't anything - closed site more or less. The Media Panel link is at the very top of the page - very top. Clicking on it should open the panel. I could open the panel permanently I suppose.

There isn't anything on the site bar for the Media Panel and there never will be. It will close when the domain renewal is due as I have no intention of keeping it going.

If you can manage to activate the Media Panel then you should also click on the left side links - 'Memri Org' and 'Arab News' which should load titles which you can then follow should you want to read them. These 2 sites will give you a much deeper understanding of the Middle East crisis than you will get if you only read such news as presented by the BBC for example.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 03:43 PM

Hi

MKJ, you are hiding your skills.

You could earn a mint.

Here you go

https://recruitmentservices.applicat...oard/vacancy/3
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2016, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

MKJ, you are hiding your skills.

You could earn a mint.

Here you go

https://recruitmentservices.applicat...oard/vacancy/3
I've been told that on many an occasion but I don't fare well when I have to work with others or take orders. I'm quite happy working from home surrounded by my servers and computers. I can do as I want when I want. Pretty idyllic lifestyle I reckon. I can make enough to keep a roof over my head and more besides. I really can't fault it. After all money isn't everything. I will admit though a lack of dosh is a nightmare.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 09:30 PM

Same here MkJ, if you can earn the average, (or just above) without the shit or lip service, Bingo.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 07:19 AM

I created a crap but handy site.

If you remove the ' I created' and 'but handy' you will have got it right.
You have created nothing ! you have just adapted someone else's software (miniBB) and added a few links, certainly nothing to gloat about.
Children all over the world are doing the same and doing it much better.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 04:59 PM

For what it's worth, I found the Media Panel links quite interesting.
And yes, a different perspective from that we normally find in Western media.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 07:08 PM

Anyone can say what they like about MKJs so called 'crap' site.
I see there have been 2,646 viewings of this thread, so people are very interested in the subject matter.
Fair play to MKJ.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->

You have created nothing ! you have just adapted someone else's software (miniBB) and added a few links, certainly nothing to gloat about.
So it's no more Mr. Nice Guy for you then Malcolm?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->

He has done this, i could not. I would rather have this ability, and so what if others have done better, matters not a jot.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2016, 07:12 AM

I see it and call it as I like.
Having been creating and I mean creating websites for the last 20 years and writing the HTML code for them I do know what I'm talking about
Any five year old can make a webpage these days by adapting a ready made matrix like MKJ did....it's no big deal !

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top