Join for free
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 01:42 AM

57 year old Mountain UNICYCLIST

Hello all!

My name is Terry, aka, "UniGeezer". And I am an adventure Unicyclist. I've been riding since the age of 50, and have ridden 114 miles in one day, climbed one of the steepest streets in the world, attained speeds in excess of 18mph, all on just one wheel!

But what I love most is riding the most rugged mountain trails. Here are just a couple examples of my most recent rides. I have made more than 400 extreme unicycling videos, which can be seen on my youtube channel.

Cheers!

Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 09:50 AM

Re: 57 year old Mountain UNICYCLIST

I always associated unicycling with entertainment parades and circuses.

It appears to have developed from primarily an entertainment activity to a competitive sport and recreational pursuit.

It must take a good deal of practice to sit on one and a lot of stamina and courage to ride on those rugged mountain trails.

The two clips you posted were very good.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 05:08 PM

Bet he's got a very sore bum, or carbunkles the size of walnuts.
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Bet he's got a very sore bum, or carbunkles the size of walnuts.
Sorry, but you's lose that bet.

More info on the sport of extreme unicycling.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top