Join for free
Sandi
Adelaide, South Australia
Sandi is female  Sandi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2013, 05:45 AM

Everybody gets old !!!

Been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely i can't look that old?

Well......you'll love this one!

My name is alice smith and i was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma,which bore his full name.

Suddenly, i remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some 40-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that i had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, i quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, i asked him if he had attended morgan park secondary school .

'yes, yes i did. I'm a morganner! 'he beamed with pride.

'when did you leave to go to college?' i asked

he answered, in 1965. Why do you ask?

'you were in my class!' i exclaimed.

He looked at me closely.

Then the ugly,

old,

bald,

wrinkled,

fat arsed,

grey haired,

decrepit,

bastard asked..

'what subject did you teach?’
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2013, 05:58 AM

Re: Everybody gets old !!!

Nice one Sandi.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2013, 10:19 AM

LOVE IT,

I will add it to my collection of barbed compliments,
put down's and dropped bricks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2013, 01:14 PM

That's very good, thanks for the laugh Sandi.
Gracie
New Member!
South East Uk
Gracie is female 

05-11-2013, 08:51 PM

Oh that's so funny!!! and isn't it awful when you catch sight of some miserable looking old person in a shop only to realise that it's your own reflection!!!!
I then try walking about with a slight smile on my face, not too broad a one as then I might look a bit mad if I am out shopping on my own.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2013, 10:39 AM

Very good Sandi
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2013, 02:29 PM

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top