Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2013, 01:12 AM

Why Parents Drink

A father, passing his son's bedroom, was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed "To Dad". With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter inside.

"Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing to you. I jhad to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mum. I have found a real passion with Stacy, and she is really nice.
I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than me.
But it's not only the passion Dad ...... she's pregnant.
Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime, we will pray that science will find a cure for Stacy's disease so she can get better. She deserves it.
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.
Love,
Your son Cody.

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's in my centre desk drawer.
I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2013, 07:00 AM

Re: Why Parents Drink

Good one
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2013, 12:04 PM

Haha. Very good indeed .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2013, 11:31 PM

Very good

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top