Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 02:07 PM

Re: Water Fasting.

I can’t say I’m happy to read that Roxy . Isn’t too much water supposed to be bad for you ?How much are you consuming ?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 02:09 PM

I don't think I've drunk too much. I always take a bottle with me to the pool or the Health Suite and drink it at home too. Don't think I've drunk more than usual, about 2 litres in the 24 hours.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 02:20 PM

Am off now anyway, out of my usual routine today so got a wee bit of catching up to do. Byeeeeeee
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 02:21 PM

Have a great one Roxy
Talk to you later
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Good Advice and thankyou, I do intend to follow pretty much what you said most of the time except on fast days. I don't usually let myself get into this state, but unfortunately when I'm worried and upset I'm not one of those people who go off their food, I wish I were, but I am the opposite and eat everything that I shouldn't. I feel as if my family have really put me through the wringer lately, I hate when things get me in this state.
It just seems like a rather drastic measure to me Roxy, when you can change your diet instead. That way you'd be getting your essential nutrients. Living on water will not give you any energy whatsoever.
Up to you. Good luck with it
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:23 PM

What a nasty person you appear to be Bratti .
I’m not trying to wind Roxy up at all ,I’m genuinely interested in how water stops a person from overeating and concerned also that she’s going to a sauna etc.
I mean this is a person who could easily pass out imo without supervised attention .
She states she feels, was it dizzy or giddy , if she doesn’t eat which could be a sign .to be taken notice of .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 06:49 PM

***** please note, off topic posts removed.

Thank you
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
***** please note, off topic posts removed.

Thank you
Thanks Mags. At last someone who agrees with me about threads going off topic all the time
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 09:34 PM

Oh Floydly I'm mortified ...as it was me!
I'd bite your bum and take a big chunk out of it but the Mods would have to remove the blood on the forum floor.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

11-09-2018, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oh Floydly I'm mortified ...as it was me!
I'd bite your bum and take a big chunk out of it but the Mods would have to remove the blood on the forum floor.
But why do people do this Morti? Go off the beaten track all the time? Is it brain fog?

I feel sorry for Roxy who started her thread with a fairly serious topic and certain people start bickering amongst themselves. It's just rude isn't it?

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top