Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:41 PM

Re: Utter Humiliation for Theresa May!

A bloody good post as always from you Shrops. I also think it is down to her ill-advised advisers, they are a bunch of cretins and have cocked up everything since the day she started her election campaign. I suppose what we have to remember is that May is a remainer and would be more useful if she joined the Labour party
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:44 PM

Perhaps the Euroborg are hoping for an election that will let Labour in who will sell out Brexit and proffer their nether regions in total capitulation.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Both lots,if they can come to an agreement like the good Friday one even with all its faults then a cross border thing is not out of the question.
Very true caricature, but to be honest,The biggest problem is Leo Varadkar. This man is so up his own backside with self-importance, he truly relishes every moment being the central character in the limelight over the border problem. He is so in love with the EU at the moment because he, being the gullible fool that he is, stupidly believes he will forever be sitting at the top table of the EU Mafia cartel in Brussels.

I would love to be a fly on the wall once Brexit is over and his usefulness is no more. Let's see how much he is thought of then. Revenge is best served cold!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 05:11 PM

The EU is and has done everything possible to humililate and destabilise the UK and this is and has been helped by those who are against leaving the EU.

Knowing that has always been the case what chance was there ever of getting a good exit solution that would have suited all.

I am still deciding whose reputation has been damaged the most.

The EU
France
Remainers
Leo Varadkar

I would have said Mrs May but in her own way at least she is attempting some kind of deal plus it takes some kind of courage to face what she has too
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 05:12 PM

I was just thinking.

After such disgraceful treatment by those EU mafia suits towards our Prime Minister, regardless of our feelings towards her, by insulting and humiliating her, they were also aiming it at the United Kingdom and its people too.

Surely, this must have made many Remainers angry too? maybe even convinced them of how this has shown what the dictatorial bullies running this cartel are really like.
Hopefully, seeing them in their true colours may convince them they no longer want to be any part of such a vile, undemocratic organisation, run by complete bullies.

One can only hope. I would love to hear the views of remainers on here on DISMAY's treatment at the summit?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I was just thinking.

After such disgraceful treatment by those EU mafia suits towards our Prime Minister, regardless of our feelings towards her, by insulting and humiliating her, they were also aiming it at the United Kingdom and it's people toO.

Surely, this must have made many Remainers angry too? maybe even convinced them of how this has shown what the dictatorial bullies running this cartel are really like.
Hopefully, seeing them in their true colours may convince them they no longer want to be any part of such a vile, undemocratic organisation, run by complete bullies.

One can only hope.
They don't see it shrops.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I was just thinking.

One can only hope. I would love to hear the views of remainers on here on DISMAY's treatment at the summit?
Always enjoy you view on topics SG but surely calling Mrs May DISMAY is playing into remainers hands .

Remainers have known exactly what the EU's behaviour is like as it has been the same from the start so recent events wont alter any opinions.

They wish to stay with a vile, undemocratic organisation, run by complete bullies.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-09-2018, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
The EU is and has done everything possible to humililate and destabilise the UK and this is and has been helped by those who are against leaving the EU.

Knowing that has always been the case what chance was there ever of getting a good exit solution that would have suited all.

I am still deciding whose reputation has been damaged the most.

The EU
France
Remainers
Leo Varadkar

I would have said Mrs May but in her own way at least she is attempting some kind of deal plus it takes some kind of courage to face what she has too
Good post Solo.

The EU? We have always been treated as a ruddy nuisance, like a pup who keeps scratching at their legs, they prefer countries that are obedient, pay up and shut up. but unfortunately for them, that has never been the UK.

Remainers?One should and must respect their choice to vote to remain, plus their reasons why. However, the vitriol and plotting by the London elite towards those of us who voted to leave has been disgraceful. If I had my way,more than half of those self-interested ......... would be festering in the Tower of London, charged with treason towards the people's will.

France? I don't have much to say about the midget himself. His popularity has plummeted so much he is on the way out, His beloved EU is his only consolation. Maybe he is hoping for a plum position? Besides, France has always loathed the UK for being the only country in Europe not enslaved by Germany during WW11. They also resent the fact that we rode to their rescue.

Leo Vardarkar? Please read my earlier post about him!!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-09-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Always enjoy you view on topics SG but surely calling Mrs May DISMAY is playing into remainers hands .

Remainers have known exactly what the EU's behaviour is like as it has been the same from the start so recent events wont alter any opinions.

They wish to stay with a vile, undemocratic organisation, run by complete bullies.
Guess you're right Solo, and I will admit too that at least her speech today had a little tough talking, enough anyway for me to utter aloud OOER! a couple of times.

Perhaps if she had acted as tough over the past two years instead of sucking up to them, she would never have been treated with such disdain by the expensive suited mafia sorts running the EU.

I will forthwith refer to her as MAYBE.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 05:44 PM

In this part of UK, mainly leave, most would vote the same.

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top