Join for free
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 07:19 AM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
I have never had a flu vaccination but I was interested in your post. Can you explain why having it increases the risk?
Hi Xandra

That's something I'd be interested to learn about too.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 09:03 AM

My stepson was born before there was a measles vaccination, he contracted measles when he was 6, became unresponsive and was admitted to Hospital. The virus affected his brain and the doctors were not sure he would live. He recovered but had to learn to talk and walk again.

My grandmother's sister contracted measles then developed meningitis and died.

Measles should not be seen as a minor disease but a potential killer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Hi Xandra

That's something I'd be interested to learn about too.

Hi dOOd, in answer to your question, try reading this - all 56 pages of it!

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...u+vaccinations
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
I have never had a flu vaccination but I was interested in your post. Can you explain why having it increases the risk?
Well done for never having it. Stay that way imho.

Here's the link to the study that showed that vaccinated people spread flu 6 times more than unvaccinated people.

bear in mind first that the flu shots only help approx. 1 in every 100 people vaccinated. So for the benefit of that 1 person, 99 others are being vaccinated pointlessly and that same 99 people will spread flu around to others 6 times more than everyone else. Plain to see then how the flu vaccine is a self-serving product, creating the demand for itself perpetually at the expense of everyone's health.

Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/01/17/1716561115

as Mups suggests, read through the various Flu related threads on the forum and follow/read all the links I have provided.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Well done for never having it. Stay that way imho.

Here's the link to the study that showed that vaccinated people spread flu 6 times more than unvaccinated people.

bear in mind first that the flu shots only help approx. 1 in every 100 people vaccinated. So for the benefit of that 1 person, 99 others are being vaccinated pointlessly and that same 99 people will spread flu around to others 6 times more than everyone else. Plain to see then how the flu vaccine is a self-serving product, creating the demand for itself perpetually at the expense of everyone's health.

Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/01/17/1716561115

as Mups suggests, read through the various Flu related threads on the forum and follow/read all the links I have provided.
... can't find any mention of:

vaccinated people spread flu 6 times more than unvaccinated people.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

08-05-2019, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hi dOOd, in answer to your question, try reading this - all 56 pages of it!

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...u+vaccinations
Thanks Mups, interesting reading.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 10:29 AM

This thread is meant to be about Measles and the measles epidemic, not flu .... enough has been said and repeated time and time again about that.

I, like many other children, did not have the measles vac simply because it wasn’t offered in those days. I did catch measles and I was very ill with it, my brother caught it from me a week or so later.

When the vaccines became available, I didn’t hesitate to have my twins vaccinated, I accepted all the vaccinations offered.
During their younger days, measles was rife and gradually the epidemics were disappearing.

Unfortunately, nowadays many mothers are ignoring the vacs, hence the epidemics are beginning to arise once more.

No unqualified person should dictate to others what they should or should not do.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2019, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My post was a result of this and other similar stories.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-48039524

It is an issue and those who choose not to have their children vaccinated should pay the costs.
That's a rather purpose crafted article typical of the bias/institutionalised BBC Swim. Mostly propaganda imo.

The earliest a child can have the Measles vaccine is 12 months to 15 months.

Common sense tells you that if they put up the cases of babies/kids aged 12mth+ then the general response would just be "well why didn't they have the vaccine? then they wouldn't have got Measles".

The article clearly can't do that so they cherry pick a special case of a baby less than 12 mths to make a political propaganda point. Pretty shameless imho.

I'm hoping Swim that you will do the research to acquire the facts about such vaccines rather than listen to such media propaganda and fear campaigns.

The fact is that both vaccinated and unvaccinated people transmit these diseases and viruses. In particular, those people who are vaccinated with LIVE strains have been shown to shed those viruses to others in various ways.

"Smallpox, for example, is transmitted by contact with body fluids. And, when you get a live attenuated smallpox vaccine, which contains live attenuated vaccinia virus, you can develop vaccinia virus (VACV or VV) strain infection, which you can then transmit to others. The same is true for polio and the live oral polio vaccine (OPV)."

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...d-disease.aspx

from the same article:

"Measles virus RNA was also detected in the urine of 10 of 12 children, and all young adults tested, following measles vaccination. As Sally Fallon Morell, president of the Weston A. Price Foundation, said:

"The public health community is blaming unvaccinated children for the outbreak of measles at Disneyland, but the illnesses could just as easily have occurred due to contact with a recently vaccinated individual… Evidence indicates that recently vaccinated individuals should be quarantined in order to protect the public."

Let's just re-iterate that last statement:

Evidence indicates that recently vaccinated individuals should be quarantined in order to protect the public."

I totally agree with this.

The vaccine industry is complex and shrouded in mis-information, cleverly massaged government statistics and is really just an enormous multi-billion dollar industry using campaigns of fear to make people take the products.

If we have learned anything from all the research it is that there needs to be a better way of dealing with these diseases. Vaccines are not the answer. They are not eradicating the diseases despite years and years of vaccine programs and along the way those same vaccines are harming great numbers of people, injuring some people for life, and actually killing others.

What is needed are better medications to deal with the conditions when people get them. Currently we are embarking on widespread vaccination of older people for Shingles when the reality is only a tiny tiny fraction of people ever actually get Shingles and of those that do only a tiny tiny tiny number die from it. The numbers are actually ridiculous.

The number of Shingles cases in the UK every year is about 50,000. There are about 66 million people in the UK.
That equates to 0.07% of the population.

If you just want to focus on the elderly, 50-75yrs aged than that's about 16m people. Even then, those 50,000 cases of Shingles would represent about 0.3% of that population.

The vast majority of those Shingles sufferers will recover quite naturally as the condition takes its course.

Of those 50,000 cases only 50 will die. So the actual risk of dying from Shingles amongst the 16m elderly population is just 0.00003125% !!!!

And for that ridiculously small risk they want to vaccinate 16m elderly people with a toxic cocktail of VERY undesirable ingredients !!

We have to see through the various vaccine shams that are currently being perpetrated on the populous via cleverly orchestrated Campaigns Of Fear.

Mass vaccination is not the answer. It is harming many people. But it's a multi-billion dollar industry, so it's not going to stop any time soon.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

08-05-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
... can't find any mention of:

vaccinated people spread flu 6 times more than unvaccinated people.
Read it again

"we observed 6.3 (95% CI 1.9–21.5) times more aerosol shedding among cases with vaccination in the current and previous season compared with having no vaccination in those two seasons"
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

08-05-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Unfortunately, nowadays many mothers are ignoring the vacs, hence the epidemics are beginning to arise once more.
Pure conjecture and hearsay.

Epidemics are just as likely to be caused by those that had the vaccine who are shedding the virus to others spreading it around.

Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top