Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 11:37 PM

garden views

We tend to view a garden from the top down and don't realize how our pets view things. It must be completely different for a cat or small dog or any other animal, this got me thinking.

I wondered if it was possible to see a garden from their view point, so I put my thinking cap on.Yes I do need it sometimes.

Solution camcorder at ground level and video the result. It proved interesting and yes completely different the way they see things.

I guess I am not allowed to link to where it is in the forum as it has been removed but won't be too hard to find on another thread
if that is ok?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:05 AM

Re: garden views

Why was it removed, Realspeed? What dodgy goings on did you discover at ground level? I think we should know these things!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:25 AM

I didn't remove it, don't know why.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I didn't remove it, don't know why.
The post was removed as it was a duplicate post to what was already posted in another section. There is no need to put links to your own posts in other sections of the forum as it is a form of spamming. .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The post was removed as it was a duplicate post to what was already posted in another section. There is no need to put links to your own posts in other sections of the forum as it is a form of spamming. .
Thanks, Mags, I was hoping it was because he had discovered something top secret!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Thanks, Mags, I was hoping it was because he had discovered something top secret!
That would have been interesting Tabs!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-05-2019, 01:27 PM

But I Have found something top secret, so can't tell you what

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top