Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 09:54 PM

Boris

Hi

Do you trust him?

I have my own opinions, but would value yours.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 10:06 PM

Re: Boris

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Do you trust him?

I have my own opinions, but would value yours.
Not really Swimmy!
I place him in the same boat as Churchill!
Makes bad hurried decisions but gets away with them!

Regards Donkeyman!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 10:13 PM

No. Don't think he has the gravitas to be PM - his reputation as a buffoon has done him no favours. Not convinced that Gove would be any better either (or Jeremy Hunt for that matter).
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No. Don't think he has the gravitas to be PM - his reputation as a buffoon has done him no favours. Not convinced that Gove would be any better either (or Jeremy Hunt for that matter).
How far can you trust any politician to stand by their word? Someone who deceives his wife will betray others too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
How far can you trust any politician to stand by their word? Someone who deceives his wife will betray others too.

Not sure that's fair comment?

We know absolutely nothing about what goes on behind closed doors , except for what a reporter tell us.

For all you know, it might have been 'over' between them for years, or maybe she has had multiple affairs too?
Some wives even tell their men to go elsewhere if they don't want to know.

Best not to judge without knowing him personally me thinks.

I'm not defending him BTW, just saying you have no idea of the circumstances. Maybe he is a deceitful toe rag, but only him and his family would know why.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 11:39 PM

He's too much of a clown to be devious but I dread him becoming prime minister all the same.
This country is completely trashed now anyway and it wouldn't improve our reputation having that dunderhead in control.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 09:07 AM

Hi

A view from Robert Peston.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-04/...nson-question/
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not sure that's fair comment?

We know absolutely nothing about what goes on behind closed doors , except for what a reporter tell us.

For all you know, it might have been 'over' between them for years, or maybe she has had multiple affairs too?
Some wives even tell their men to go elsewhere if they don't want to know.

Best not to judge without knowing him personally me thinks.

I'm not defending him BTW, just saying you have no idea of the circumstances. Maybe he is a deceitful toe rag, but only him and his family would know why.

If only my wife had been so understanding....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 12:59 PM

Boris should do well as PM. He has a lot more support from his party than anyone else.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

05-06-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Boris should do well as PM. He has a lot more support from his party than anyone else.
Hi

A Party which is in a minority and which is too scared to call a General Election.

Whoever is the next PM will not change the maths.

I do not want him or any other Eton Educated Rich Kid member of the Political Elite in charge.

The same applies to Corbyn and his backers.

We need a complete change.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top