Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:23 AM

Re: Lining Up For The Race, We Have.....

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No matter who is eventually selected the Conservative party is finished, probably for decades. Deservedly so.
I agree.

That leaves a Labour-Limp Dem coalition or Brexit Party next GE...

and us remaining in the EU, either as a full member or a full member without any voting rights!

I see on the news this morning that the Fish Woman has gone to Brussels to ask whether Scotland could remain a member in the unlikely event that the UK leaves.

Silly woman!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:40 AM

Hi

Tax cuts for the well off, increased NI Contributions stupid promises.

Have they learnt nothing?

Look at the maps of the Brexit referendum, the Leave Vote has highest in traditional Labour Areas, people fed up with austerity, low wages, zero hours contracts.

People cannot get a GP Appointment.

The worse thing is a bad Brexit and an early election, then we will have Corbyn.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:46 AM

I'm not sure the Corbyn and Abbott dream team would be elected....surely when it came to voting people would come to their senses...... please God.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm not sure the Corbyn and Abbott dream team would be elected....surely when it came to voting people would come to their senses...... please God.
For an increasing number of people Labour ARE a sensible choice. In many marginal seats they are a very desirable choice.

If I was even ten years younger I'd be planning to leave the UK. If I was twenty years younger I'd have already left.

As it is by the end of this week I'll have put my house out of harm's way then there'll be nothing that an incoming Labour government can get their hands on.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:31 AM

Well, Round one is over. 3 have withdrawn from the race, 10 runners left for round 2.

Whats next? A urine test?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:02 PM

Rory Stewart is being backed by the odious Kenneth Clarke and Amber Rudd. What does that tell you?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Rory Stewart is being backed by the odious Kenneth Clarke and Amber Rudd. What does that tell you?
Yuk! the only other Rasputin's missing from his backers are Phillip Hammond and Dominic Grieves. What a shower!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Well
I'm not sure about that lot
But the Slag brothers in the boulder mobile get my vote

I loved the Slag brothers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
no matter who is eventually selected the conservative party is finished, probably for decades. Deservedly so.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-06-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Tax cuts for the well off, increased NI Contributions stupid promises.

Look at the maps of the Brexit referendum, the Leave Vote has highest in traditional Labour Areas, people fed up with austerity, low wages, zero hours contracts.

People cannot get a GP Appointment.

The worse thing is a bad Brexit and an early election, then we will have Corbyn.
You virtually wrote what I was going to say.

They are spewing out their usual pre-election rubbish that we hear so often but which never amounts to anything good. I'm not even sure why the media is full of, it's not like we can vote for them.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top