Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 11:05 AM

Pot calling the kettle black

During D Trump,s visit to London the Mayor Sadiq Khan encouraged massive demonstrations including flying offensive blimps as a protest over the visit. trump responds by calling Khan a 'loser' and saying he is not doing his job properly
This has caused outrage with the Labour party, The BBC, the media. How dare he say this.
So it,s fine for the London Mayor to ridicule Trump but not for him to retaliate in the way he did.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!.
I think Trump had every reason for 'fighting back'
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 11:25 AM

Re: Pot calling the kettle black

Aye - lefties. They can dish it out but they can't take it.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 06:05 PM

Trump is correct. Khan has acted like a spoilt brat. He demeans his office. Trump was here on an invited state visit and to honour the fallen in the Normandy landings. How dare Khan show us up by insulting the representative of the USA. He is nothing but a Prat! and should be kicked out of office toot sweet.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Trump is correct. Khan has acted like a spoilt brat. He demeans his office. Trump was here on an invited state visit and to honour the fallen in the Normandy landings. How dare Khan show us up by insulting the representative of the USA. He is nothing but a Prat! and should be kicked out of office toot sweet.
Didn't trump start this whole skirmish In 2016? Instead of critisizing a british mayor on the stabbings, he should do something about the shootings in his own backyard. Today there was another one.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Didn't trump start this whole skirmish In 2016? Instead of critisizing a british mayor on the stabbings, he should do something about the shootings in his own backyard. Today there was another one.
What can l say?
Regards Donkeyman!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 06:15 AM

Trump acts like a big baby,I think the blimp was quite apt.The UK is still a democracy,I suppose,where you have the right to peaceful protest.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 07:03 AM

A lot of people haven't got a good word to say about Khan.

I have.

But common decency prevents me repeating it on this forum.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 06:41 PM

Khan is a useless spineless childish cretin. Passes the buck for all his failures.
Total and utter waste of space.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 08:08 PM

Kahn is a lightweight loser.

Cheap shots and stupid stunts from the left as usual.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 08:21 PM

A case of case of Six and Two Threes.

I don’t recall which of them started this unbecoming feud but they are both old enough to know better than to tweet and make public comments about this private feud they have going on.

Shame on both of them, I say - they should both grow up, stop resorting to Twitter to vent their frustration and act like the politicians and diplomats they are supposed to be.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top