Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 03:34 PM

Re: 'SAD' People

Originally Posted by SageCat ->
I think you do, but I don't like the idea of using them now after all the cancer scare tales you hear.
I would'nt worry too much about stories like that SC, every time you step outside you get irradiated, as long as you're sensible with sunlamps and don't use them too much they're fine IMO.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 04:58 PM

I think I have a mild case of SAD. I do hate the dark cold months and do seem to tire more, have less energy and tend to feel slightly depressed. As to vitamin D, the calcium supplement I take is fortified with it.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2009, 09:40 PM

Think I suffer from a mild dose of SAD as well. Dark nights-dark mornings and miserable weather at times. Always look forward to January-can just see a bit of a difference in it becoming lighter at night-even if its only 2 minutes.

Making myself sad thinking about it now
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2009, 07:42 PM

Not sure if I suffer from it, but really hate the half days, and shutting blinds so early in the day...Find I do not have the same amount of energy during ther winter months......

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top