Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 03:00 AM

Re: Talking about Gobby Women...

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
And what a game that was Keezoy. Right down to the wire like the cricket world cup but with a better result!
Absolutely. I recorded it and watched it this morning. It was, as we say here, a burster. Congratulations to the Kiwi girls. THey deserved the win. I bet there's some smiling faces over the "dutch" today,
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
As a one time Brit I can say without prejudice that both Australia and New Zealand punch well above their weight.
Moscow should have pointed out where the Marquess of Queensbury resided, and, where a lot of rules originated.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Moscow should have pointed out where the Marquess of Queensbury resided, and, where a lot of rules originated.
John Sholto Douglas, 9th Marquess of Queensberry, was a Scottish nobleman, remembered for his atheism, his outspoken views, his brutish manner, for lending his name to the "Queensberry Rules" that form the basis of modern boxing, and for his role in the downfall of the Irish author and playwright Oscar Wilde. (Wiki)

Hmm. He sounds like a real sweetheart. Anything to comment on the athleticism and fine sportsmanship of these amazing women ? I mean ALL the teams BTW. Not just Oz and NZ. England got the bronze.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top