Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:31 PM

Re: What Would You Do If You saw Your Neighbour With Someone Who Wasn’t His Wife?

Nothing at all, I would have no idea how they were related. Having had a nosy neighbour tell me my husband was seeing someone daily for weeks only to discover he was parking up his milk float to use the loos next to the house where the woman lived and he'd never met her, I tend to think keep ones nose out is best policy.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:34 PM

Re: What Would You Do If You saw Your Neighbour With Someone Who Wasn’t His Wife?

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
None of my business, could be the man's sister or cousin.
My thoughts too !
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
None of my business and I would do nothing. If he saw me I would say hello.
Same here.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:39 PM

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:41 PM

(Probably) Acknowledge him if he acknowledged me and mind my own business.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:44 PM

There is nothing that needs to be done. You would have no idea who the other person was or their relationships. When I was younger I had drinks with people who were just friends. Some were related to business. I was married. My husband at the time knew about it. You could be stirring up a problem where one did not exist before. If he's having an affair, he and his wife have to work it out. To do something about it is to judge when you know nothing about the situation. If you are a Christian, the Bible says, "Judge not lest you be judged. If you are not then it's just common sense to let it go. As they say, "The truth will out."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:44 PM

In all seriousness, I would ignore it and mind my own business and tbh, I would ignore it if it even if it was my Dad.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 05:45 PM

My jaw would probably drop in shock as I've known Him and His Wife for around 30 years.....I also know His Sisters & Sister in law..but once I'd recovered I'd certainly give Him a narrow eyed look over the top of My specs
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 06:07 PM

My brother's wife is 11 years older than him and now pretty well crippled and can't go out. He likes to do things where he would like someone to accompany him, so I usually go.

There have been people who actually called my SIL and told her that Paul was out with another woman. My SIL is very out spoken, and she told them, I was his sister, but at the same time, told them to mind their own affairs.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 06:17 PM

I would never dream of saying anything not my business.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top