Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:51 AM

Re: Nigel Farage - Racist!!!

Farage is probably THE best orator in modern politics whether you like him or not. I doubt if he has said anything that could be considered racist in a court of law.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Farage is probably THE best orator in modern politics whether you like him or not. I doubt if he has said anything that could be considered racist in a court of law.
Well said ... I am in complete agreement.
He speaks without ambiguity. So refreshing to hear that coming from a political leader
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 01:13 PM

Then I ask you why didn't he win a seat in the last GE???????
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
because he didn't stand
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 01:23 PM

I would have Farage in my fun cricket team. Stout in defence with the odd spin.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Sorry it was the By election, when he resigned.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...anet-seat.html
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Some time ago I was challenged by ukip supporters to provide evidence that Farage & ukip were racist - proof positive!!!
UJ , you have indicated in numerous threads that the Tory party and by implication its followers some of whom are members here are ‘nasty party scumbags’ so presumably you are going to label the followers of NF who you accuse of being a racist with a similar derogatory title.

If this is the case it will be interesting to see what your 'supports' some of whom appear to have deserted you in this thread think about having derogatory names applied to themselves.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.

07-06-2016, 02:07 PM

You can call me what you want Meg, it doesn't hurt me, I am sure it doesn't hurt Geoff.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 02:07 PM

It cannot be easy to leave the stage-each to their own opinion. But hyberbole is a word I still cannot pronounce
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 02:17 PM

When the law against racial prejudice came in I was happy because I believe that all should be treated equally in Britain. However, these days the word racist is used so often that the courts would not be able to cope if everyone was prosecuted. The fact is that many immigrants have no right to be in this country, as they are illegal, so surely it is understandable that people, including Nigel Farage, are concerned by that. He was merely commenting on the fact that if we allowed more in we may have the same problems that Germany experienced. That is not racial prejudice, it is just an observation of potential problems.
If a well known burglar had been freed from prison and came to live in your area, I wonder how many of us would install a previously unwanted Burglar alarm? Farage was just trying to protect this country from crimes, that immigrants had committed in another country, so I could have no respect for any court that found him guilty of racism. It would just be demonstrating that British law is becoming a joke!

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top