Join for free
Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:03 PM

Re: EU Referendum Result - Your Views

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Reminiscent of the EU - keep having referendums until you get the result you want.
You are probably right Judd but I just hope Britain is too dignified for that!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
When does Britain leave?
When will you all get your new passports?
What happens to all the British living in the EU? Will they have to sell their homes at fire sale values? How will Britain cope with the influx of these refugees?

So many questions but what are the answers? Is there a timetable for leaving? Will there be another referendum to make sure you really mean it?

Will Britain's exit be carried out with the same enthusiasm as its membership of the EU (ie lukewarm, limpwristed leadership)?
OK taken in order.

Will take over 2 years.

Will not need new passports might need a visa

Nothing will happen to UK people living in the EU except more form filling.(to describe them as refugees is a silly statement)

The rest of your post is just sneering but does make a valid point which I except...that's way I voted out.

Sad that Cameron threw his toys out of the pram because he deemed he lost..A great leader would have carried on to implement the wishes of the people.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

Sad that Cameron threw his toys out of the pram because he deemed he lost..A great leader would have carried on to implement the wishes of the people.
Never a truer word said. I'm very disappointed in his care and concern for the future of the nation.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 05:16 AM

Now look what you have started.

Australia to leave AU and become Stralia

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Never a truer word said. I'm very disappointed in his care and concern for the future of the nation.
Hi

I don't think there was much else he could have done.

He lost something he passionately believed in, which was our membership of the EU.

It is now up to the Brexiteers to deliver and steer us through the morass of new trade deals they have promised.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I don't think there was much else he could have done.

He lost something he passionately believed in, which was our membership of the EU.

It is now up to the Brexiteers to deliver and steer us through the morass of new trade deals they have promised.
I agree. Because he backed the Remain campaign instead of remaining neutral people, would have had no confidence in his negotiations to extract ourselves from Europe. He would have had no authority and there would have been constant calls for his resignation. In my opinion he did the honorable thing.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Now look what you have started.

Australia to leave AU and become Stralia

In your own language (strine) Dilligaf!!!

Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top