Join for free
Page 40 of 40 « First < 30 38 39 40
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 08:41 PM

Re: EU Swindle Of The Century

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
It hasn't worked fine since about 1965.

You saying Tories =bad, Labour=Good is so naive.

You sound as if you've done another of your Google crash courses on this subject and are just repeating statements from your favoured left leaning source verbatim.

You would have more credibility if you were to have analytical opinions of your own rather than repeating Leftist propaganda on every subject.
Please tell us where you get all your highly accurate information from, then us lesser mortals might learn something.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Please tell us where you get all your highly accurate information from, then us lesser mortals might learn something.
You've learnt that you're a lesser mortal.

That's a start !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 09:03 PM

That's a start !
Come on then where's your source of this intelligence that we cannot access?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Come on then where's your source of this intelligence that we cannot access?
In your case it would seem to be the brain inside your skull,lol!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:52 PM

Nurses didnt need more responsibility. They had just enough already.
What they did with doctors was cave in to their demands and the result is doctors being paid far too much for doing far too little.

I'm not sure what your warm and fuzzy story about the Nigerian woman has to do with the price of peas , but I'm sure you imagine it has added to your prejudice in some way.
Perhaps they didn't but that was the trade off. More money for more responsibility. Plus they took some of the burden off doctors. I remember when my father was dying there was one doctor on duty who had to make every decision on every little thing. None of the nurses were senior enough to do anything other than what the doctor told them. It wasn't a brilliant arrangement.

As to your second comment, what are you on about? I gave an example of someone I had met in real life who had come here from a commonwealth country to successfully train as a nurse and she had made a successful career out of it. The point wasn't her country of origin but the fact that bursaries were a good thing and also that despite bursaries they still could not attract enough British born nurses to apply. She told me all about the pressures they were under because they never have a full team and there is never enough time with patients as a result.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:57 PM

It hasn't worked fine since about 1965.

You saying Tories =bad, Labour=Good is so naive.

You sound as if you've done another of your Google crash courses on this subject and are just repeating statements from your favoured left leaning source verbatim.

You would have more credibility if you were to have analytical opinions of your own rather than repeating Leftist propaganda on every subject.
No I am not saying that. I said Tories are bad for the NHS. Perhaps you'd like to dispute that with some facts to confirm they are good for the NHS?

As I've said before I speak as I find. These are my observations. As a separate example I can tell you what I think is happening to our economy based on what I see around me. But that's a different topic to the destruction of the NHS by tories whenever they are in power.

Your last two paragraphs are worthy of the virtual reality bin as they add no value and are insults.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:01 PM

That's a start !
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 11:45 AM

In your case it would seem to be the brain inside your skull,lol!

How pathetic???

Page 40 of 40 « First < 30 38 39 40

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top