Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:53 PM

Re: Karma

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I tend to lean towards the premise that..
What goes around..
Comes around

But that isn't the reason I try to be kind...always
That comes from having the kindest of people as parents!
How lucky you are Rhian you must have done something good in another life .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:55 PM

Muddy, l think l do believe in karma. If anyone is ever horrid to, or about me, it doesn’t bother me.
I just bide my time because l know it will come back on them. It usually does!

Like a woman l worked with years ago. She was a bitter woman and really horrible to everyone. One day, she was really horrible to me and really upset me.
I knew it would come back on her and soon afterwards it did. The engine on her car seized up!

When l was married, a so called friend once did us out of some money. I challenged him and he wouldn’t pay us back.
I knew it would come back on him and it did. Soon after, he broke his hand and couldn’t work for months.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Sort of why do bad things happen to good people ?
What do you mean Muds, are you asking me if I wonder why bad things happen to good people? Sorry I'm not understanding your post, I'm having a blonde moment
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, l think l do believe in karma. If anyone is ever horrid to, or about me, it doesn’t bother me.
I just bide my time because l know it will come back on them. It usually does!

Like a woman l worked with years ago. She was a bitter woman and really horrible to everyone. One day, she was really horrible to me and really upset me.
I knew it would come back on her and soon afterwards it did. The engine on her car seized up!

When l was married, a so called friend once did us out of some money. I challenged him and he wouldn’t pay us back.
I knew it would come back on him and it did. Soon after, he broke his hand and couldn’t work for months.
I will never be nasty to you Art
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-06-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
What do you mean Muds, are you asking me if I wonder why bad things happen to good people? Sorry I'm not understanding your post, I'm having a blonde moment
Bad things do happen to good people .
And good things happen to bad people and sometimes it seems they never get their comeuppance!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:01 PM

I think that we hope Karma works especially if someone has done something bad and they get their comeuppance. We're a sadistic species by and large.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-06-2019, 08:02 PM

Great minds ( more or less) Judd.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:03 PM

I will never be nasty to you Art
Muddy, l was going to add.. ‘The moral of this post is...never mess with the Artangel’!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:03 PM

So who wrote the laws?
And if you don’t abide by the laws, what is the punishment and who applies it? I am asking for a friend.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:04 PM

Bad things do happen to good people .
And good things happen to bad people and sometimes it seems they never get their comeuppance!
Got it Muds now. Yep,

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top