Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:19 PM

Re: Three way mirrors in changing rooms

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It's only my own observation ... when I look in the mirror.
But women do often tend to look more masculine, usually in their jawline.
I don't mean you in particular Bratti.
NHS dentistry for you....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
This might be so OGF but even though I can do many things men can, I am quite happy being female and am far from butch

I bet you can't do this....

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:29 PM

It's not surprising that the female jaw ages quicker than the male when you think of all the whingeing and the whining it does over the years.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
OGF will agree with this, its a pity folks don't spend as much time worrying about keeping there physical frame in good functioning shape, it is no good being 70 and looking 25, if you cant skip up a few flights of stairs without getting out of breath.
Absolutely Spitty, it is possible to be 70 and look 25.....With a bit of money and a good surgeon.....Just ask Cher.....

But I think Bratti has missed the point and taken it personal and it wasn't meant to be. I wasn't just referring to looks when I describe some women as being 'Butch' by saying that you can do many of the things a man can Bratti just proves my point.....You are thinking 'Butch' .....It's not a challenge, we must accept that there are many things that men are better at doing, and many things that women are better off doing, I'm not saying that women can't do certain things.....Young women today are taking on engineering jobs, joining the forces, driving trucks and other masculine jobs that were in the past reserved for blokes.

Not that I have a problem with any of this, but there seems to be rise in the amount of same sex couples where women no longer require the companionship of a man, and what about the feminism movement? It would seem that in years to come, man will become redundant......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's not surprising that the female jaw ages quicker than the male when you think of all the whingeing and the whining it does over the years.

Thin Ice springs to mind Longdogs.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Absolutely Spitty, it is possible to be 70 and look 25.....With a bit of money and a good surgeon.....Just ask Cher.....

But I think Bratti has missed the point and taken it personal and it wasn't meant to be. I wasn't just referring to looks when I describe some women as being 'Butch' by saying that you can do many of the things a man can Bratti just proves my point.....You are thinking 'Butch' .....It's not a challenge, we must accept that there are many things that men are better at doing, and many things that women are better off doing, I'm not saying that women can't do certain things.....Young women today are taking on engineering jobs, joining the forces, driving trucks and other masculine jobs that were in the past reserved for blokes.

Not that I have a problem with any of this, but there seems to be rise in the amount of same sex couples where women no longer require the companionship of a man, and what about the feminism movement? It would seem that in years to come, man will become redundant......
No problem, as long as the geezers get severance pay.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 10:07 PM

Thin Ice springs to mind Longdogs.....
OGF don't worry, they say LD can walk on water (well he will have to!)
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 10:59 PM

I bet you can't do this....

Whatcha going?

No Bratti didn’t misunderstand at all. None of THIS actually came up into the conversation until now nor am I sure why I was suddenly singled out.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 11:00 PM

And you think women are the only ones like this? 🙄😏
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 11:05 PM

After all these years ladies have been preparing men for lonemanship, but, it takes two to tango, and no lady is an island.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top