Join for free
Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 10:58 PM

Re: IIhan Omar

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I'm just going to say no.

You have many rivers to cross, grasshopper.
My comments were not addressed to you. But based on previous experience I know you patronise when you are wholly unable to answer questions. If you are so smart don't participate.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by AT
Suck it up. Maybe to many ladies wearing comfortable shoes and too many men who are friends of Dorothy and stupid librtards who shouldn't be allowed within a hundred miles of innocent kids are to blame.
Ladies wearing comfortable shoes??
Friends of Dorothy??
Stupid librtards??

Your words are crazy and nonsensical, who is Dorothy and why shouldn't ladies wear comfotable shoes??

You're coming across as several sandwiches short of the picnic, my friend

Are you in fact Homophobic and unwilling to admit it?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Ladies wearing comfortable shoes??
Friends of Dorothy??
Stupid librtards??

Your words are crazy and nonsensical, who is Dorothy and why shouldn't ladies wear comfotable shoes??

You're coming across as several sandwiches short of the picnic, my friend

Are you in fact Homophobic and unwilling to admit it?
Maybe you should Google the phrases that I use.

Am I homophobic? No. Just normal.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
My comments were not addressed to you. But based on previous experience I know you patronise when you are wholly unable to answer questions. If you are so smart don't participate.
My dear, I do not patronise.

If you have difficulty at understanding the replies to the things that you ask then I'm sorry, I'll try to make it easier for you.

Would some graphics (pictures) help sometimes?

Don't worry. It is difficult to for some people to understand complex matters and to learn new things as they get older.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 08:20 AM

What you have quoted is clearly a personal opinion of Marx (he had many) and is irrelevant to the theories of Marxism.

Everything that Marx wrote was revelant to his theories of Marxism .
His entire theory was based on hatred of Capitalism and he equated capitalism with Jews .

I am not a marxism fan myself but your linking marxists to anti-semites is the most ridiculous thing I've read for a long time.
Well you obviously haven't read any much for a long time because unless you live in a cave and never read a newspaper you cannot have failed to notice the present furore over anti semitism in the Labour Party !
Both the present leaders of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonall are MARXISTS .
That is why anti semitism has been tolerated by them .
Together of course with the courting of the Muslim vote .
Using the inherent anti semitism in the Muslim community .

It's feeble to ignore the reality and make up some myth that marxism is anti semitic. It's anti religion and anti capitalist of course but that doesn't make it anti semitic. Unless you yourself are promoting Jewish stereotypes and being anti semitic yourself.

Annie how you love the word feeble
It's your get out of jail card free when you have no reasonable response.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think you have it the wrong way round.

Her and the other 3 will get Trump elected in 2020
Correct .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2019, 09:03 AM

The whole philosophy behind Kibbutzes is Marxist..
The traditional kibbutz was based on communist ideology it's wasn't strictly communist perse
The reason for this is that it was a pioneer country pioneers being small in number had to stick together for defence and agricultural development
Kibbutzim is no longer practised in this way .
As Israel became an established State things changed
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-07-2019, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The traditional kibbutz was based on communist ideology it's wasn't strictly communist perse
The reason for this is that it was a pioneer country pioneers being small in number had to stick together for defence and agricultural development
Kibbutzim is no longer practised in this way .
As Israel became an established State things changed
I suspect that you're farting against a thunderstorm.

This puts me in mind of a relatively well known quote by the wonderful Dorothy Parker in which she used the word horticulture.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2019, 09:28 AM

Being a woman I prefer to use the one which includes brick walls and head banging .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 10:21 AM

Ah, Dorothy!
Now, about those comfortable shoes...anyone????

God, this is such a rubbish thread!
Last one to leave turn the lights off

Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top