Join for free
Page 13 of 23 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 05:53 PM

Re: Baby Boomers.... and sex

Exactly we're children of the 60s after all.

It is very odd that some would think that withholding sex is somehow respectable - I never understood what that was in my teens and I sure as hell don't understand it now. I suspect it harks back to some socially constructed 50s ideal

Mature men love adventurous and sexually liberated women - and have the greatest respect for them.

Originally Posted by venus ->
Oh come on... surely you understand the meaning behind that statement... THE MEANING was.. that sex is as necessary to the human existance as all other biological functions...

Yes of course we all knew what you meant Audrey, your statements are as I read them very honest, also right and good to hear. Most of us women love and thoroughly enjoy sex, being sexy and womanly for whoever we choose to be intimate with.

From one woman to another I make no apologies, nor do we need to justify ourselves to anyone, really we do not need approval from others and certainly not from one of our sisters.

Have you not noticed ladies....how quiet the men are....it speaks volumes!!!!!!

Back to the topic now...get out there ladies strut your stuff, have fun regardless of your age, but take care. Simples
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:04 PM

Sod it, I'll make another comment

Yes Baxter, I'm sure mature men do love sex. I know my mature man does . I'm not into the young man/cougar type thing - although, each to their own. I'm sure some older women will love it. I just wouldn't fancy being used as a "f*** buddy".
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:08 PM

I know it Baxter...besides at our age we know the way to command respect from our men

Thank you for posting...good to hear it from male quarters
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:10 PM

Yes Baxter. Much appreciated.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:10 PM

Oh Alice you have me laughing my head off...that goes both ways..women are known to use men for sex too LOL
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

29-07-2014, 06:18 PM

Yes of course they do. Honestly, I don't think it's just a man thing. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. i'm no prude.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:24 PM

Oh Alice you have me laughing my head off...that goes both ways..women are known to use men for sex too LOL
This is true... because much as some wish to deny it.. women like sex too.

I guess what rubs me wrong (no pun intended) is that women are portrayed as delicate flowers guarding the ultimate prize which is intended to be bestowed only on one very special deserving man.. Prize? You have got to be kidding me.. We are lead to believe our whole lives that there is somehow something gross about lady parts.. Scrub them.. Douch them with chemicals.. don't talk about them...have special doctors dedicated to examining, and fixing them..(most times unnecessarily) yet save them as a prize for a wonderful man? Funny isn't it?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

29-07-2014, 06:34 PM

Off topic, but using chemicals can actually cause problems, e.g. bacterial vaginosis. (too much info ).

I don't think there will be that many prized possessions nowadays for a special man. I don't think it's right being brought up to think that sex is dirty or your private parts are. It can lead to all sorts of guilt problems, resulting in vaginismus (sorry, too much info again), but a fact.
venus
Cheshire UK

29-07-2014, 06:39 PM

I guess that's not the case anymore Audrey...certainly with our youngsters. I have heard some pretty explicit conversations (I hasten to add not sluts/prostitutes but stunning young girls) that would give many ladies curly hair. LOL
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:55 PM

I guess that's not the case anymore Audrey...certainly with our youngsters. I have heard some pretty explicit conversations (I hasten to add not sluts/prostitutes but stunning young girls) that would give many ladies curly hair. LOL
I'm sure.. but sadly.. we are of a different generation and things were much more restrictive.. We were taught a whole bunch of weird things that the girls today do not have hanging around their necks.

Page 13 of 23 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top