Join for free
Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 01:15 PM

Re: Baby Boomers.... and sex

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Or perhaps there is a happy middle ground somewhere between the two ? Enjoy life safely, have fun but don't risk death doing it.
That would be my personal choice. You can have fun, but use your head and take all necessary precautions. Which is what I believe the original post advocated.

I don't think the intent of the information given in the link was meant to be an approval, or disapproval of sex between seniors.. The morality of sex.. or sex with someone other than a spouse is not the issue. The issue is that Seniors are living longer and healthier.. and they are having sex.. they are also getting STDs and it's on the rise in this age group. Folks should be aware that sex causes more than just pregnancy and take the necessary precautions.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 01:21 PM

Ugh the thought of putting yerself about truly sickens me - but that's my bag - no one elses, do what you like but don't moan to me when it all collapses around you ........
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Ugh the thought of putting yerself about truly sickens me - but that's my bag - no one elses, do what you like but don't moan to me when it all collapses around you ........
I have to ask... You aren't referring to me with that comment are you?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
I have to ask... You aren't referring to me with that comment are you?
No !
No - definitely not - you're a married woman and to be respected
AudreyII
USA

28-07-2014, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
No ! AC .........sorry AII
No - definitely not - you're a married woman and to be respected
Well thank you... but I don't find single women having sex a reason to disrespect them either. I do think that a certain level of discression is necessary.. as well as common sense. Men have been "fooling around" since the beginning of time without many eyebrows being raised. Women are the other half of that component.. and should have the same ability if they desire. There is a difference in participating in a sexual relationship... and being a prostitute.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Bit tired of hearing about 'well men do it' ..... So ! .......Doesn't mean women have to lower themselves to be equal to that behaviour.
I feel just as strongly towards male sluts - many children have been born as a result of a quick fix - I see 'nothing' endearing about it ........
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 02:06 PM

I find I have more respect for prostitutes than some of the men and women dashing from person to person these days.

Something really worries me is how celibacy and virginity are made to sound so wrong and laughed at. We don't have freedom really as we can't be free to just not do it !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-07-2014, 02:09 PM

Couldn't have put it better meself - well I didn't ......
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 02:30 PM

More respect for prostitutes???

People on here are talking about 'dangers'. Well, many prostitutes are on drugs, sharing needles, passing STD's around, & risking getting beaten up, robbed or killed! Some have kids. Unbelievable!

And as far as tired of hearing about women doing it if they want or "don't moan to me", who said anyone would?

Men & women can live anyway they choose, they're big, grown up people. Calling people "sluts" because they choose to 'date' various people is pretty ignorant & judgemental in my books.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 02:38 PM

Yes more respect for prostitutes who generally are doing a job keeping themselves clean and safe. I feel sorry for the ones you are talking about but they are not the entire population, many are very serious about their profession.

And yes people are adults and can do what they want doesn't mean we all have to like that or encourage it.

As I said previously they seem to have no problem calling those who are celibate or virgins out for their sexual decisions so they can hardly moan if they are judged too.

Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top