Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 06:35 AM

Re: Are children just boisterous or have they got a problem?

Originally Posted by Meg ->

I am also horrified when out and about with the way some parents speak to and treat their children, shouting and swearing but offering no clear boundaries or guidance.
It is no wonder some children behave badly when no one has taken the time and trouble to explain what behaviour is acceptable and to set punishments which do not involve violence then carry them through.
So am I Meg.
So many parents have obviously not been well brought up and although they may not smack their children they do verbally abuse them often for copying the behaviour of their parents.
The 'time and trouble 'is spot on .
It takes time to bring up a child and frequently it is boring and tedious
Parents shout and scream at their children but don't do anything and so often the main reason they are angry is that they are distracted from their smartphones .
You can't train any young animal while tapping away on Facebook .
And a child is the same .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 12:31 AM

Re: Are children just boisterous or have they got a problem?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
So am I Meg.
So many parents have obviously not been well brought up and although they may not smack their children they do verbally abuse them often for copying the behaviour of their parents.
The 'time and trouble 'is spot on .
It takes time to bring up a child and frequently it is boring and tedious
Parents shout and scream at their children but don't do anything and so often the main reason they are angry is that they are distracted from their smartphones .
You can't train any young animal while tapping away on Facebook .
And a child is the same .
Well said Muddy.
Well said.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top