Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 07:15 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Yes Max, have a good week, say hello to Bernard for us.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes Max, have a good week, say hello to Bernard for us.
Be a bit difficult really wouldn't it?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 07:34 AM

Oooo Rrrrr.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Mups ... it's times like this I wish we could tie them up with velcro and stick 'em hanging up on the wall out the way.
I'm glad to hear we feature in your fantasies Morty but we are too busy kicking you lot out to have any fun.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
good point spitty having a day off, think i'll have the week off, so off to Norfolk, sorry i haven't left any prunes, i even had toast for brekkies

You do realise that you are committed to bringing all us lovely ladies a nice pressie back, don't you. It is to make up for going off to the seaside and not offering to take us, too.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You do realise that you are committed to bringing all us lovely ladies a nice pressie back, don't you. It is to make up for going off to the seaside and not offering to take us, too.

One present per lovely lady, that adds up to ......... erm........ precisely none.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 04:14 PM

Mr. Macy has made me think of holidays again now.

Dongles is going to take me to the donkey sanctuary, and Judd is taking me to the lovely seaside, and Spitty can take me to the RHS gardens in Chelmsford.
So that's the first week sorted.

Now then ladies, have you given these lazy men the lists of where you would like to visit, as summer will be over before they get off their butts otherwise.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-07-2021, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
One present per lovely lady, that adds up to ......... erm........ precisely none.

Why did I think you would try and wriggle out of it!

It's way past time you men treated us to something nice after all our TLC towards you.

Now then, back to business. What are you getting us for tea tonight?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-07-2021, 06:33 PM

Why did I think you would try and wriggle out of it!

It's way past time you men treated us to something nice after all our TLC towards you.

Now then, back to business. What are you getting us for tea tonight?
Suggestions on a postcard lads ..... by Sunday.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 07:05 PM

Mr. Macy has made me think of holidays again now.

Dongles is going to take me to the donkey sanctuary, and Judd is taking me to the lovely seaside, and Spitty can take me to the RHS gardens in Chelmsford.
So that's the first week sorted.

Now then ladies, have you given these lazy men the lists of where you would like to visit, as summer will be over before they get off their butts otherwise.

Thinks...

Got it! Get you wimmin a rubber boat from the Kent shoreline, put you all in it and tow it out to mid-channel on the French side and leave you to your own resources as you won't have an outboard motor or oars. We'll leave you a small saucepan to bail out the water at the bottom of the boat, though.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, there'll be a small hole in the boat, so if you apply yourselves, you could be in France for the weekend

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top