Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mila
Lincoln, UK
Mila is female 

15-12-2014, 07:06 PM

Re: I am in Love!

It's for anywhere which has hard floors and there are loads of attachments and the module disconnects for hand steaming so I can do my cooker, grouting, clothes etc can't wait to try my oven door! The only criticism I have is that I used the proper detergent and you can't smell it, the advert says it's citrus but you could have fooled me!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 07:13 PM

Well, you can't have everything! I might invest in one but it'll be after Christmas now - other priorities an' all that.
Mila
Lincoln, UK
Mila is female 

15-12-2014, 07:17 PM

Im not too fussed about the smelliness to be honest, its only a little thing, and the detergent does help to get it cleaner, which to me is the important bit. It is my Christmas pressie to myself, the first ever. I wouldn't have bothered but I spotted it on Amazon when I was buying other pressies and couldn't resist.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 07:21 PM

I'm sure you'll be very happy together.. Enjoy..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Oh well done Mila ... a real bargain

I recently bought a Hetty vacuum cleaner. My first proper cylinder vacuum ... and it's WONDERFUL

I've previously had uprights, cos that's what Mum had.
I've always had an upright, but really fancy a cylinder. I think you've convinced me
Mila
Lincoln, UK
Mila is female 

15-12-2014, 07:53 PM

Ive had two henrys, got the pet hepa one, not sure what its called but its for allergy sufferers and I love it. I gave up on uprights years ago and now all my floors are laminate or tile he does a super job. I've done all my sofas today too. Might try the fabric attachment on them at the weekend, just to freshen them up.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mila ->
Ive had two henrys, got the pet hepa one, not sure what its called but its for allergy sufferers and I love it. I gave up on uprights years ago and now all my floors are laminate or tile he does a super job. I've done all my sofas today too. Might try the fabric attachment on them at the weekend, just to freshen them up.
Ooooo ... I've not tried Hetty on furniture

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I've always had an upright, but really fancy a cylinder.

We ARE talking vacuums are we ? *saucy, puzzled wink*

Seriously, it was 'himself' who badgered me into getting her. She's PINK and follows me around beguilingly. Makes me laugh

She was also a Hell of a lot cheaper than most of the uprights I've had. The design is excellent. She's a great little 'mover' and you just wind the cable in with a handle on top of her hat ... sooooooo easy.

Her suction is also fab PLUS her dust-bag is huge.
Mila
Lincoln, UK
Mila is female 

15-12-2014, 08:51 PM

Henrys/hettys are brill! My mum recently got a little cylinder dyson and I took a look at it, couldn't believe how light and tacky it felt. I had fancied one but don't now. I don't think I would ever swap from my Henry now. My first one was the red one but this one is the green one. The bags are huge, they last ages, even with 7 cats and a dog in the house!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 09:08 PM

Have you tried it on carpet Mila? I have laways fancied one. Aldi had some a couple of months ago. I thought I would give one a try and if any good get a better one. It was a total disaster and had to be taken back the following day. Steam came from everywhere except where it should!!

I bought a Dyson on Friday, as my Sebo died in a very dramatic way. I bought the Dyson DC54 Animal, a much more substantial machine than your mothers. It is fantastic. With a houseful of animals, a necessity. My two daughters are now both going to buy one.
Mila
Lincoln, UK
Mila is female 

15-12-2014, 10:21 PM

I cant Celyn cos I havent got any! my lounge and bedrooms are laminate and my kitchen and hall vinyl tiles. they are very clean now, cant wait to tackle some other jobs with the hand held bit at the weekend. I am itching to do the seal round the kitchen sink! Oh I am so sad hehe!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top