Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 10:49 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

You're welcome, they got a perfect 30 for it.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 12:33 PM

So glad Alicat could see the video, I could as well. If anyone wants to know who won the american version last night, you can pm me and I will get back with you. Don't want to ruin it if you want to watch on Friday from your country. Wish I could see yours but maybe I just don't have the station available on my service, darn it.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
You're welcome, they got a perfect 30 for it.
Wow that's amazing! I would have thought they would have won it with that I must remember to tape it on Sky on Friday evening.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2009, 02:43 PM

Ali Bastian & Brian Fortuna
Laila Rouass & Anton Du Beke
Ricky Whittle & Natalie Lowe
Natalie Cassidy & Vincent Simone
Chris Hollins & Ola Jordan

I wonder who will be the unlucky ones to leave tonight.

It will be interesting to see how Ricky Whittle performs tonight after being held in police custody for the biggest part of Friday........ I would have thought that would have been his most important training day too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 11:44 AM

It was sad to see Natalie and Vincent booted out last night, I agree Natalie wasn't the best dancer of the group but she certainly came top of my list for her enthusiasm and entertainment value. I can't remember another contestant in all the years it has been running, who received such a wonderful standing ovation as she and Vincent did at the end.

Poor Vincent had tears streaming down his cheeks at the end....awww!

I'm hoping Ali and Brian will win now
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It was sad to see Natalie and Vincent booted out last night, I agree Natalie wasn't the best dancer of the group but she certainly came top of my list for her enthusiasm and entertainment value. I can't remember another contestant in all the years it has been running, who received such a wonderful standing ovation as she and Vincent did at the end.

Yep! I agree Natalie's enthusiasm/entertainment could not be topped!

Liked the Group V. Waltz

Ali & Brian were great but loved Chris & Ola
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

29-11-2009, 03:03 PM

Oh yes, Sweep, I agree 100% about Chris and Ola but Chris just hasn't got that finesse .......... yet!

There is still time though!
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 03:16 PM

Am disliking Ricky's partner, Natalie.

Should be interesting next week 2 dances each & Darcy Bussell as extra judge!
buzzie
USA

29-11-2009, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

For you Mags, not a thing on YouTube for week 11.

I don't have a clue about these people but this is all I could find on Natalie. I cannot get the show on my cable which is not extended.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

29-11-2009, 04:20 PM

Thanks for posting that Buzzie, I enjoyed watching it again

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top