Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:52 AM

Re: Over 50s Forum Plans for 2021! (Please read - contains important information)

I've never been logged out by the system. I am always logged in when I come to the forum.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 12:20 PM

Re: Over 50s Forum Plans for 2021! (Please read - contains important information)

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I've never been logged out by the system. I am always logged in when I come to the forum.
Me too, Roxy
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 03:31 PM

I just had a thought.......I click the "remember me" square that's just beside where your password goes. If you don't click it, that's maybe why they're getting logged out by the system.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 03:49 PM

I just had a thought.......I click the "remember me" square that's just beside where your password goes. If you don't click it then that maybe why they're getting logged out by the system.
That’s true Roxy…
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 04:31 PM

I just had a thought.......I click the "remember me" square that's just beside where your password goes. If you don't click it, that's maybe why they're getting logged out by the system.
Originally Posted by Mags ->
That’s true Roxy…
I do that & apart from when the server changed I've never had to log in again, as I always am logged in.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 05:51 PM

There was a message early in the morning saying that I might not be able to log in for a while but it was ok by the time I got home from work.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:38 PM

One thing I have noticed is that for some threads that I have subscribed to I have not received the usual notification that some have replied since.

I'm assuming that this is a problem caused by the change-over of the site.
No problem as long as I know to keep looking back at those threads, which I keep a note of anyway.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
One thing I have noticed is that for some threads that I have subscribed to I have not received the usual notification that some have replied since.

I'm assuming that this is a problem caused by the change-over of the site.
No problem as long as I know to keep looking back at those threads, which I keep a note of anyway.
I think there is something wrong with the subscription thing I have written in the "Contact Staff" section:

I am not getting any messages in the Control Panel section of New Subscribed Threads except the one about New software.

This was my go to place for any new messages in my subscribed threads and was very useful. I think also the Search > Your subscribed threads is not including any threads newly subscribed to

for example my subscription to "Fuel prices increasing + insurance" doesn't show up in either the Control Panel or the search function

I hope this can be fixed as soon as possible because something has definitely changed.
I hope this is the same phenomenon that you are referring to (I don't have email notifications turned on)

I can only see my own messages in the "Contact Staff" so it could well be that other members have written also
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:01 AM

Hi everyone apologies , there is a problem with some email notifications since the server change, it should resolve itself ...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi everyone apologies , there is a problem with some email notifications since the server change, it should resolve itself ...
I think the problem is more serious than just a notification problem. The lack of subsciption registrations to a thread is a far more serious problem affecting the usability of the whole forum in my opinion. I do hope it can be fixed.

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top