Join for free
Page 87 of 164 « First < 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 07:59 AM

Re: Covid-19 Vaccinations

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We have vaccine shortages locally, we are told that this is a national issue but will be resolved from Monday.
Probably due to EU interference as most of our vaccines come from the Netherlands.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Probably due to EU interference as most of our vaccines come from the Netherlands.
Hi

Planned downtime is the official reason, they are upgrading plants to increase production.

They bottle it in Wrexham and there is a shortage of Bottles.

The EU has hundreds of thousands of the Oxford jab, but because they slagged it off people in the EU are refusing it.

The Pfizzer jab I know nothing about.

Good job we left the EU when we did, we would be in the same mess as them
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Planned downtime is the official reason, they are upgrading plants to increase production.

They bottle it in Wrexham and there is a shortage of Bottles.

The EU has hundreds of thousands of the Oxford jab, but because they slagged it off people in the EU are refusing it.

The Pfizzer jab I know nothing about.

Good job we left the EU when we did, we would be in the same mess as them
Thanks Swim...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-03-2021, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Looks like typical social media bollox that nobody with more than two brain cells takes the slightest bit of notice.
Originally Posted by JBR ->
Seems I may have been right after all.
There is no end to the number of nutters on t'Internet!
Silly me, I should have realised that the only way to get factual unbiased news is from the BBC and Main Stream Media....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 12:26 PM

Silly me, I should have realised that the only way to get factual unbiased news is from the BBC and Main Stream Media....
That's not worthy of you, OGF.
Most of us here have the ability to determine what is likely to be fact and what isn't. We make up our own minds.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 12:34 PM

Hi

I am no expert on the Pfizer vac, in fact I know very little about it.

The Oxford Vaccine I know a lot more about, very confident in it and strongly believe the EU have made a right mess of it.

As they have excess stocks of it due to there stupidity, there should be no problem in them releasing it to us.

They can have our Pziver we do not need after we have given our own their second jab.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 12:51 PM

So it’s got nothing to do with the price of the Pfizer vaccine?
It is £10 per shot, whereas the Astra/Oxford is only around £2 per shot?

Is there really a shortage of the Pfizer, or they are realising how much it is costing?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-03-2021, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That's not worthy of you, OGF.
Most of us here have the ability to determine what is likely to be fact and what isn't. We make up our own minds.
But to discount anything and everything that appears on twitter is a very narrow minded approach JB....I thought teachers were supposed to encourage research? From all sources...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-03-2021, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
So it’s got nothing to do with the price of the Pfizer vaccine?
It is £10 per shot, whereas the Astra/Oxford is only around £2 per shot?

Is there really a shortage of the Pfizer, or they are realising how much it is costing?
Well I've saved them a tenner Arty...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 01:05 PM

But to discount anything and everything that appears on twitter is a very narrow minded approach JB....I thought teachers were supposed to encourage research? From all sources...
Again, I make up my own mind!
I don't follow Twitter, having heard and seen what many of the 'Twitterati' are like.
As for this particular chap, hasn't he been banned from Twitter?

Oh, and I'm not a teacher any more, though I'm all in favour of research. In fact, that's exactly what I have done to make up my own mind!

Page 87 of 164 « First < 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top