Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 03:11 PM

Re: Florida Passes Proactive Anti-riot Law

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Fear of retaliation from the rapidly expanding BAME more like.
Hi

Nope, simple fact of life.

17 Police Officers on duty at night cannot cope with over 300 breaking the law.

Hours before enough can be ferried in from other forces.

Your Enforcement Agencies have been decimated by the Tories.

They are not in favour of Law and Order.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 03:23 PM

Enforcement officers, such as they were, never were any use and never did a damn thing of any real value.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Enforcement officers, such as they were, never were any use and never did a damn thing of any real value.
Hi

Thanks for that, I expected nothing less from you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thanks for that, I expected nothing less from you.
Well I do tell it like it is.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, simple fact of life.

17 Police Officers on duty at night cannot cope with over 300 breaking the law.

Hours before enough can be ferried in from other forces.

Your Enforcement Agencies have been decimated by the Tories.

They are not in favour of Law and Order.
It appears not, certainly it was Treason May who decimated police numbers.

Unfortunately, though, that isn't the only problem.

We now seem to have more motivated (by money) defence lawyers and lenient 'punishments' when convictions are actually obtained.

We really need some immediate and effective wholesale changes to our criminal justice system in this country and, for some reason, I see nothing being done despite the desperate need for it today.

The Conservatives are not doing it.
Labour almost certainly won't do it.
Neither will the Limp Dems or the Greenies.

The only ones who, in my opinion, are most likely to do it, most people are afraid to vote for!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-04-2021, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It appears not, certainly it was Treason May who decimated police numbers.

Unfortunately, though, that isn't the only problem.

We now seem to have more motivated (by money) defence lawyers and lenient 'punishments' when convictions are actually obtained.

We really need some immediate and effective wholesale changes to our criminal justice system in this country and, for some reason, I see nothing being done despite the desperate need for it today.

The Conservatives are not doing it.
Labour almost certainly won't do it.
Neither will the Limp Dems or the Greenies.

The only ones who, in my opinion, are most likely to do it, most people are afraid to vote for!
Hi
May started it, others continued it.

I used to do Combined Ops with the Police and others.

The illegals we caught were confined, no papers, no bail.

That the changed, we were instructed to release them on bail, off they went.

Then the funding was stopped, a deliberate action by May, if you wanted to do it it it came out of your Budget.

You had to sack other staff to continue.

As it was a complete waste of time as you had to release the ones you caught, this did not happen.

Then the Muslim Rape Gangs became public.

Reaction, temporary funding made available, but taken out of existing funding.

It was only for 3 years and then it stopped.

That is where we are, you are being lied to, big time.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-04-2021, 04:22 PM

What was done during May's term of office was to divert funding to provide 24/7 monitoring of the (then) circa 8 THOUSAND "people" in the UK who were so dangerous that while they couldn't be kicked out of the UK they were known to be too much of a threat to be allowed to just schlep around.

It was people monitoring the filth that are behind bomb factories being found, plots being interdicted, and other criminality that was and IS funding terrorism, assisting illegal and bogus "asylum seekers" sneaking in, and sneaking out and more.

Funding for this had to be provided surreptitiously which meant being taken from front line resources.

So let's keep it real. And one aspect of reality is that May was and is incapable of understanding this let alone planning it.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Am I reading this right .... WTF! That is NOT going to work out well.

The cops/military have to deal with the situation, not leave it to the rednecks.
From my understanding, this provision of immunity is qualified in that it flips the situation in which a driver is almost automatically charged and vulnerable to civil suits. Immunity is not automatic.

The provisions stem from two different situations: The first involved protesters blocking major highways who ended up being hit by drivers who not expecting people to be standing in lanes. The second involved drivers blocked by protestors attacking the vehicles, drivers, and their passengers while in their vehicles. (I was in a situation like this as a child during the California race riot.)

Some situations could still result in drivers being charged. Intent is at the root of the provision.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
From my understanding, this provision of immunity is qualified in that it flips the situation in which a driver is almost automatically charged and vulnerable to civil suits. Immunity is not automatic.

The provisions stem from two different situations: The first involved protesters blocking major highways who ended up being hit by drivers who not expecting people to be standing in lanes. The second involved drivers blocked by protestors attacking the vehicles, drivers, and their passengers while in their vehicles. (I was in a situation like this as a child during the California race riot.)

Some situations could still result in drivers being charged. Intent is at the root of the provision.
The former example is surely injury or death caused by accident, if people are stupid enough to stand in the middle of a busy road.

The latter example should be seen as self-defence, if someone attacks you with the likelihood of causing bodily harm or even death.

It seems that we in the UK are not entirely alone in seeing criminals being supported in law by defence lawyers and even getting away with unlawful activities.

I have always believed that the law is here to protect the innocent and not the guilty, yet it sometimes works the opposite way.

I have just been watching a documentary about the two 10 year-old boys who killed the 2 year-old James Bulger child, and who have been looked after and even given treats and rewards by do-gooder authorities for actual premeditated murder. That's the modern-day UK for you.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Yeah, I see that, and it's not a bad thing.

I just hope next time there's a riot out there, the hillbillies don't add to the chaos by thinking they have the right to run them down.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top