Join for free
Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 05:07 PM

Re: Carole

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
TAT, She’s made a damn good job of it? Are you having a giraffe?

How can men touch those false silicone breasts, that look like upside down Pyrex bowls?
As for that ginormous bottom, it must always be knocking stuff off low tables or getting jammed in doorways.

Sex appeal comes from the eyes and within. Women who have it, ooze it and never lose it. The biggest false bazookas in the world and a huge shelf-like bottom will never replace it.

Now go and look at the pic of her and look at her eyes..they’re dead.
That made me laugh.

(And I agree btw)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Every time I see this woman on the Postcode Lottery adverts, I assume it's CV, (pre ops of course!). Was she moonlighting to pay for them ghastly procedures, that have mutilated her body!?? She was, like this lady in the adverts, a fine looking female, what was she thinking!!!

Me too John. I always think it's her just for a second.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 05:33 PM

TAT, She’s made a damn good job of it? Are you having a giraffe?

How can men touch those false silicone breasts, that look like upside down Pyrex bowls?
As for that ginormous bottom, it must always be knocking stuff off low tables or getting jammed in doorways.

Sex appeal comes from the eyes and within. Women who have it, ooze it and never lose it. The biggest false bazookas in the world and a huge shelf-like bottom will never replace it.

Now go and look at the pic of her and look at her eyes..they’re dead.
Contact lenses.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 05:57 PM

How ironic that men who prefer artifice in women do not want then in the home.
No! They want a little woman sans makeup in the kitchen, with pinny on, making them Steak and Chips and Apple Pie and sometimes Tripe and Onions or Pigs Trotters. Yummy!

In fact they would have job to know what to do with a Surgically altered body, as cooking would be the last thing on their minds due to their long painted finger nails and it would spoil their expensive Hairdo.
Perhaps they would be singing "Roll me Over" in the boudoir!

reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 05:58 PM

Not my type of gal......not at all.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
No! They want a little woman sans makeup in the kitchen, with pinny on, making them Steak and Chips and Apple Pie and sometimes Tripe and Onions or Pigs Trotters. Yummy!

In fact they would have job to know what to do with a Surgically altered body, as cooking would be the last thing on their minds due to their long painted finger nails and it would spoil their expensive Hairdo.

Have you been watching The Stepford Wives?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->

Azure, That type of man usually refers to his wife as ‘My good lady’ when he’s talking about her to other people.

When he’s out shopping with his ‘good lady’ He goes ‘window shopping’ and slyly ogles any bit of fluff that walks past.
His teeth start chattering like a cats does when it sees a bird. Under his breath he whispers to himself, ‘Cor she’s got some form, l want some of that’.
Then he turns to his good lady and says, ‘Yes Dear, what’s next on the shopping list, how are we off for baps?’
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-05-2020, 06:56 PM

Azure, That type of man usually refers to his wife as ‘My good lady’ when he’s talking about her to other people.

When he’s out shopping with his ‘good lady’ He goes ‘window shopping’ and slyly ogles any bit of fluff that walks past.
His teeth start chattering like a cats does when it sees a bird. Under his breath he whispers to himself, ‘Cor she’s got some form, l want some of that’.
Then he turns to his good lady and says, ‘Yes Dear, what’s next on the shopping list, how are we off for baps?’
That's life.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2020, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's life.
Longy, No, Please tell me that man is not you?

Oh Dear, Get Well Soon!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-05-2020, 07:07 PM

Longy, No, Please tell me that man is not you?

Oh Dear, Get Well Soon!
I wouldn't stoop to 'My good lady' but I have been known to 'window shop' most men do - the trick is not to get caught.

Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top